Wellness Just for Puppy Canned Recipe is nutritionally balanced with fruits, vegetables, vitamins, and minerals to support the development of strong muscles, bones, organs, and teeth. Real-food ingredients include "de-boned" chicken, salmon, barley, flaxseed, carrots, sweet potatoes, apples and pears.
- A blend of fruits and vegetables for antioxidant support.
- High quality protein sources
- Sweet potatoes as an excellent source of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene
Water is an extremely important nutrient with respect to a dog's overall health. It makes up 60-75% of a pet's total body weight. Wellness Canned Formulas are packed with healthy nutrition and a delicious way to increase your dog's moisture intake. As a special treat or as part of your regular feeding, Wellness canned foods are yet another delicious way for your dog to eat a healthy meal. Wellness canned foods are available in 8 delicious proteins for all life stages and dietary needs.
Available in 6 oz and 12.5 oz.
Wellness Just for Puppy Formula Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth.
For Wellness Super5Mix Just for Puppies Dry Dog Food - Click Here!
Click here for reusable can lids-great for storing your pet’s excess canned food in the fridge. Helps food stay fresh and last longer!
Click here for Wellness Just for Puppy Treats!
Review Rating: 5
Country of Origin: USA
Ingredients - Chicken, Chicken Broth, Salmon (A Natural Source of DHA, Docosahexaenoic Acid), Sweet Potatoes, Ground Barley, Carrots, Ground Flaxseed, Canola Oil, Apples, Pears, Bananas, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Carrageenan, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Cobalt Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Vitamin D-3 Supplement
247 per 6 oz can
515 per 12.5 oz can
Crude Protein (min) 9.0%
Crude Fat (min) 7.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 1.0%
Moisture (max) 78.0%
DHA (min) 0.04%
- Serve at room temperature
- Cover and refrigerate the unused portion.
- The amount of food your dog requires depends on age, activity level, breed and environment.
- Always provide access to clean, fresh water.
- When fed alone to adults, feed 6 to 8 oz of wet food for every 5 lbs of body weight per day.
- For combination feeding, reduce dry by 1/3 cup for every 1/2 can wet.