Provides quick, safe and lasting relief from foul odors that are produced in the mouth or digestive tract of your pet. Formulated by leading animal herbalist Gregory Tilford, author of the best selling "All You Ever Wanted to Know About Herbs for Pets", Bowser Breath is made with a blend of time-honored breath-freshening herbs and a revolutionary patented extract of Champignon mushrooms--- the kind most commonly used in human food.
This formula acts by reducing levels of potentially harmful chemicals that may be contributing to your companions bad breath, while adding a sweet, minty odor to his mouth. Backed by science and over 10 years of safe consumption by animals and people, the mushroom extract in Bowser Breath has been shown to be over 400% more effective than parsley extract alone.
The formula contains only human food grade ingredients, no concentrated essential oils or synthetic preservatives, and a combination herbs that are very safe!
Available in 1/2 oz liquid.
If you have any questions about the supplements or products you have purchased, please call our toll-free number or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review Rating: 5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Animal Essentials
Shipping Weight: 0.1
Active Ingredients (per 1 ml) - Proprietary Blend: Parsley leaf, fennel seed, peppermint leaf extract 100 mg, Agaricus bisporus (Champignon Mushroom) extract 17 mg
Other Ingredients - Vegetable glycerin USP, distilled water, dextrin, malic acid
- Dogs & Cats - Apply a short squirt (10-30 drops) directly into the mouth or add to food as needed to freshen breath.
- Breath freshening effects should be expected to occur within 15 minutes of application and may last for two hours or more.
- If freshening effects do not satisfactorily occur within 15 minutes, reapply once again and wait another 1/2 hour before giving more.
- Bad breath may be sign of serious health problems.
- If your companions breath problem persists, please consult a veterinarian.