Cancer represents a unique state whereby the pet’s healing system fails to eliminate cells with damaged or altered DNA. This allows these cells to escape the normal regulatory signals, which leads to uncontrolled cell growth. We cannot control the air our pets breathe, but we can control the food our pets eat. We can provide our pets with antioxidants and bioflavonoids, compounds that help protect DNA and the immune system. Spontaneous remission from cancer only occurs when the animal’s immune system acts to clear the cancer, therefore, stimulating the animal’s immune system is essential. Mushrooms have potent health-giving, anti-carcinogenic properties.
Available in 120 Tablets
Tablets too big for your pet? Try the All-in-One Pill Crusher & Splitter.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Shipping Weight: 0.6
Reishi Mushroom 578 mg
Shiitake Mushroom 446 mg
Green Tea Powder 105 mg
Vitamin C 105 mg
Maitake Mushroom 95 mg
N-acetylcysteine 79 mg
Coenzyme Q-10 1 mg
Selenium 26 mcg
Vitamin A 1050 I.U
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 53 I.U
Ingredients - A proprietary blend of Reishi Mushroom, Bone Meal, Shiitake Mushroom, Green Tea Powder, Microcrytalline Cellulose, Calcium Ascorbate, Gliceryl Monostearate, Maitake Mushroom, N-acetylcysteine, d-alpha tocopherol, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Sterate, Silica Dioxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Selenium, Vitamin A and Coenzyme Q-10
- Supplementation can begin with a high dosage until tumors regress and condition improves, after which, dosage can be reduced by 50% to maintain the health status.
- Unless remission is longer than 6 months, it is recommended to continue giving these supplements to facilitate the functions of the immune system and help prevent recurrence.
- Given orally between meals or crumbled and mixed with moist food.
- When a dog's immune system is being severely challenged, additional support can be given by doubling the suggested amount for 3-6 months.
- Responses to natural dietary supplements may vary by animal.
|Weight ||Daily Dosage|
|Under 25 lbs ||1/2 Tablet Twice Daily|
|25 lbs to 50 lbs ||1 Tablet Twice Daily|
|50 lbs to 100 lbs ||2 Tablets Twice Daily|
|Over 100 lbs ||3 Tablest Twice Daily|
What to Expect
- With conventional treatment, a lessening of side effects, longer remission, and greater survival rates depending upon the severity of the tumors and duration of supplementation may be observed.
- Without conventional treatment, regression or inhibition of tumor growth may be observed after a 6-8 week time frame.
- Longer survival rates and better quality of life may also be observed.