Halo Herbal Dip is very versatile; it can be used in shampoo, in a spray bottle with water, or on any fabric or cloth collar.
Halo believes that staying close to the ways of nature and eliminating harsh chemicals from a pet’s diet and environment can produce miraculous changes in the lives of many pets. Their complete line of herbal grooming supplies for dogs and cats gives you a gentle, all-natural way to keep your pet looking and feeling his or her best.
Halo uses only safe, soothing herbal oils and extracts, vitamins and minerals - similar to those in products they use on ourselves - in our products.
Available in a 0.5 oz. bottle and makes approximately one gallon finished product for multiple applications
This item is not available for shipment to Colorado.
Review Rating: 4
Availability: This item is not available for shipment to Colorado.
Country of Origin: USA
Shipping Weight: 0.2
Ingredients - Tea Tree Oil, Rosemary Oil, Sage Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Peppermint Oil, Sweet Orange Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Citronella Oil, Pine Needle Oil
- Make mixture as you need, and apply to your dog until you've reached desired results
- Shake well before each use of your Herbal Dip
- Safe enough to use as often as needed.
For Mixing with Shampoo
- Brush or comb your pet thoroughly to remove tangles, mats, and debris.
- Combine 1 tsp of Dip for 32oz of natural shampoo and shake bottle vigorously to help emulsify the oils for a consistent blend.
- Bathe and massage pet using the shampoo/dip blend (avoiding eyes, nose, and mouth).
- Let sit for 3 to 5 minutes then rinse well.
For Mixing in Spray Bottle
- Mix 1/2 tsp of Dip with 16 oz of water in a spray bottle.
- Shake well before each application and spray lightly over pet before going outdoors (avoid contact with eyes, nose, and mouth)
- Don’t forget to spray bedding and favorite areas of your home where your pet likes to relax
For Use on Your Pet’s Collar
- Put a few drops, full strength, on any material collar; recharge as often as necessary.