Bio-Zyme digestive enzymes provides a high potency pancreatic enzyme complex to support healthy digestion of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- NO Artificial Coloring, Flavoring or Preservatives
- NO Corn, Gluten, Wheat or Yeast
- NO Salt or Sugar
Bio-Zyme provides the highest potency pancreatic enzyme complex available to help digestion in the lower intestine. While other pancreatin products are often diluted with salt or lactose, Bio-Zyme contains full-strength, undiluted pancreatic extract for optimum natural advantages.
- Given just before or with a meal, Bio-Zyme helps reduce gas, bloating and aids digestion and absorption of nutrients. Digestive enzyme production diminishes with age and in certain physical conditions such as pancreatitis.
- Given with meals may assist in eliminating hairball problems for cats.
- Given between meals, Bio-Zyme helps reduce inflammation from injuries, surgery or chronic joint stiffness and may aid joint health.
- Bio-Zyme has been the subject of a published clinical trial for the relief of muscle pain associated with exercise and over exertion.
Available in 100 Tablets
Pills too big for your pet? Try the All-in-One Pill Crusher & Splitter.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Integrative Therapeutics
Pancreatic enzymes 10X 325 mg
Trypsin 75 mg
Papain 50 mg
Bromelain (2,400 G.D.U./g) 16 mg
Amylase 10 mg
Lipase 10 mg
Lysozyme (egg) 10 mg
Chymotrypsin 2 mg
Other Ingredients - cellulose, potassium bicarbonate, modified cellulose gum, modified cellulose, magnesium stearate, soy lecithin, and carnauba wax
This product contains ingredients of animal origin; color variations are normal.
Please Note: This is a human supplement, not one designed specifically for pets; however, it is completely safe and effective for use on your pet. Our holistic veterinarian has reviewed and recommended the following usage instructions:
|Pet Type ||Weight ||Dosage Amount|
|Cats ||All ||1/4 to 1/2 tablet|
|Dogs ||Up to 25 lbs ||1/2 tablet|
| ||25 to 50 lbs ||1 tablet|
| ||50 to 100 lbs ||1 1/2 tablet|
| ||Over 100 lbs ||2 tablets|
Give with each meal for optimal digestion (can be crushed and mixed with food) or between meals (with a treat) for aid in reducing inflamation systemically.
- Dosage instructions on the bottle are for human use. Please use the dosage instructions above for use with dogs and cats.
- Not recommended for pets with severe liver or kidney dysfunction.
- Consult a veterinarian before giving on an empty stomach to a pet on anticoagulant or blood pressure medications as systemic enzymes may have natural blood-thinning properties.