Keep fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, flies and gnats away naturally with this sturdy cotton flea collar. Each package comes with a 0.5 oz bottle of Natural Animal Insect Shooo and a 34" collar.
Insect Shooo Insect Repellant is available in 8 oz bottles.
- 8 oz bottles are good for 48 recharges
This item is not available for shipment to California or Colorado.
Review Rating: 4
Availability: This item is not available for shipment to California or Colorado.
Manufacturer: Natural Animal
Herbal Shooo Active Ingredients - Oils of Cedarwood, Citronella, Orange, Eucalyptus and Bay
- Cut collar to size and attach around your pet's neck.
- Apply Herbal Shooo to collar at a rate of 2 drops every other day for the first week.
- Depending on the need, add 1 to 2 drops twice weekly thereafter.
- For added results, you may apply a small amount of Insect Shooo to each paw and hind quarter using a small cotton ball.
Safety Method # 1
This method lets your pet easily break out of the collar and escape to safety if snagged by a fence or tree branch. Simply feed one end of the collar through both openings in the buckle. Then feed one end of the collar in the opposite direction through both buckle openings in the buckle. Cinch the ends up to allow two fingers under the collar and cut the excess with scissors, leave 1 to 2 inches at ends.
Safety Method # 2
This method works well if your pet is ingenious at giving its collar the slip. Safety method # 2 allows some "give" but requires more tension to pull free. First follow the directions of Safety Method # 1. Then take the outer collar and loop it back through the buckle. Your pet can still escape, but it will have to work a little harder at it.