Only Natural Pet Free Range Beef Stripes can be given as a treat, rather than a time-consuming chew. Just like beef jerky for your canine pets. These treats are 6" in size.
- Made from USDA inspected beef from free range cattle in South America
- 100% natural, no preservatives
- Irresistible flavor
- Reduces tartar and plaque
Looking for more natural beef chews for dogs?
Click here for Only Natural Pet Free Range Bully Sticks.
Click here for our Only Natural Pet Beef Tracheas.
Click here for our Only Natural Pet Beef Tendons.
Available in single, 10 packs, 25 packs and 50 packs
Did you know that our bully sticks and other natural dog chews are much healthier than rawhide chews?
- Rawhide chews are hard to digest and can cause gas and stomach upset in your dog.
- Rawhide chews can be a choking hazard if your dog tries to swallow a large, partially chewed piece.
- Rawhide chews are often treated with bleach, lye and other harsh chemicals when they are processed.
- Rawhide chews are usually from cattle raised in feed lots where they are treated with antibiotics and growth hormones.
- Only Natural Pet Bully Sticks are from free-range cattle never treated with antibiotics or growth hormones.
- Only Natural Pet Bully Sticks contain beneficial nutrients such as naturally occurring glucosamine.
- Only Natural Pet Bully Sticks are great for dental health by helping to reduce plaque and tartar build up.
Country of Origin: South America
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Ingredients - 100% Beef
Crude Protein (min) 83.0%
Crude Fat (min) 2.7%
Crude Fiber (max) 1.2%
Moisture (max) 9.3%