Organic Pet Superfood JOINTS is potent nutrition for your pet’s joint health. Packed with natural antioxidants, our unique medicinal mushroom formula fights free radical cell damage caused by age, exercise and stress. It aids circulation, eliminates toxins and fights inflammation at the source. And JOINTS is made with NEM (Natural Eggshell Membrane) — clinically proven to reduce joint and soft tissue pain. Our mycelia blend possesses polysaccharides that provide similar benefits to those of natural omega 3 fatty acids; the natural anti-inflammatory properties of these polysaccharides make them a gentle alternative to harsh anti-inflammatory steroids and other potentially toxic pharmaceuticals. Mycelia in the proper combinations adaptogenically bring a pet’s irritated, over-stimulated immune system back into equilibrium. Keep your pet moving with JOINTS.*
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B12, C & E
- Contains naturally occurring chondroitin and hyaluronic acid
- Clinically proven to help relieve pain and stiffness and increase mobility in as little as 10 days, compared to 6-10 weeks for glucosamine
- NEM has been shown to be up to five times more clinically effective than glucosamine and chondroitin combined
- High antioxidant levels in mushroom concentrates help mitigate the kind of cell destruction that degenerates joints and ligaments
Made with Organic Ingredients in powder form; 60 grams provides a 2 month supply for an average sized 50lb. dog.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Therapy for pets with sore joints, arthritis, soft-tissue irritation or inflammation
- Preventative for highly active pets and older pets
Review Rating: 5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Organic Pet Superfood
Shipping Weight: 0.2
Ingredients - Organic Cordyceps, Organic Reishi, Organic Agaricus Blazei, Organic Turkey Tail, NEM, Organic Shitake, Organic Maitake
Suggested Dosage Instructions
- Serving Size: 1/4 teaspoon (.5 grams) per 25lbs.
- Instructions: Place on dry or wet food once per day (for lame or diseased pets, double dosage for first 7 days).