Pet Naturals of Vermont's Bladder Support for Dogs is an advanced combination of ingredients that work together to support normal bladder function and bladder health. It is also recommended for spayed and senior pets to help maintain bladder control.
Pet Naturals of Vermont Bladder Support for Dogs utilizes:
- Pumpkin Seed Powder - used for prostate and bladder health and is beneficial to urinary tract health due to its cleansing action. It also strengthens bladder muscle and supports bladder emptying.
- Rehmannia Glutinosa - a Chinese herb that supports renal function and healthy levels of estradiol in females and testosterone in males.
- Wild Yam - provides phytoestrogens and relaxes urinary tract muscles.
- Soy Protein Extract - contains isoflavones that provide phytoestrogens to help maintain normal bladder muscle tone that is lost after spaying or due to aging because of lower estrogen levels.
- Corn Silk - contains polysaccharides and mucilage that can help support urinary tract comfort by fortifying mucosal GAG layers.
- Saw Palmetto Extract - helps support normal bladder control and muscle tone.
- Olive Leaf Extract - supports healthy microflora in the G.I. tract.
- Vitamin B6 - supports normal urine output and bladder function.
Pet Naturals of Vermont Bladder Support is an advanced formula featuring a highly palatable smoke flavored tablet.
Available in either a 45 or 90 tablet count bottle.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Pet Naturals of Vermont
Active Ingredients Per Chewable Tablet
Pumpkin Seed Powder 150 mg
Rehmannia Glutinosa (root) Powder 150 mg
Wild Yam Extract 150 mg
Soy Protein Extract 100 mg
Corn Silk Powder 60 mg
Saw Palmetto Extract 60 mg
Olive Leaf Extract (15% Oleuropein) 50 mg
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 25 mg
Inactive Ingredients - brewers yeast, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, smoke flavor, stearic acid, vegetable stearate
- When giving more than one tablet, divide between AM and PM
- Under 15 lbs - Give 1/2 tablet daily.
- 25 lbs and over - Give 1 tablet per 25 lbs of body weight daily.
- If giving more than 1 tablet daily, divide amount between AM & PM.