Pet Naturals of Vermont Urinary Tract Support for Cats helps to maintain proper urinary tract function, reduce the likelihood of crystal and stone formation, and support immune system function in your cat. This superior combination of ingredients works together to provide pH balance, proper kidney function, and support the elimination of unwanted materials in the urinary tract.
Pet Naturals of Vermont Urinary Tract Support for Cats features:
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis) & Corn Silk - both contain polysaccharides that can help support comfort by fortifying mucosal GAG layers.
- Cranberry and Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - both act synergistically to acidify the urine, which helps dissolve stones, support urinary tract comfort, and increase urine volume to pass stones and crystals.
- Olive Leaf Extract and Uva Ursi - these help the body to remove unwanted materials from the urinary tract and may reduce the ability of unwanted material to adhere to the lining of the bladder and urethra. They help detoxify the kidneys and have a drying effect on tissues.
- Chanca Piedra (Phyllanthus niruri) - supports removal of kidney and bladder stones from the body.
- L-Methionine - an essential amino acid that supports kidney circulation, SAMe production, healthy liver function, and acidifies the urine.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus - balances gut flora and intestinal pH.
Available as a delicious, fish flavored chewable tablet in a 60 count bottle.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Pet Naturals of Vermont
Shipping Weight: 0.3
Active Ingredients Per 2 Chewable Tablets:
Uva Ursi 100 mg
Chanca Piedra (Phyllanthus niruri) Powder 75 mg
Cranberry Juice Extract 50 mg
Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) Root Powder 50 mg
L-Methionine 50 mg
Corn Silk Powder 30 mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 30 mg
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) Whole Plant Powder 25 mg
Olive Leaf (15% Oleuropein) Extract 25 mg
Lactobacillus acidophilus 17.5 million CFU
Inactive Ingredients - brewers yeast, fish flavor, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, vegetable stearate.
- Take recommended amount for 7 - 14 days or until results occur.
- Give 2 tablets daily, can be divided between AM and PM.
- This product is not recommended for continual use.
- Not to be used in animals prone to oxylate stones.