PetAlive AmazaPet is a 100% natural blend of herbal and homeopathic ingredients specially selected for the supporting respiratory health in pets. Presented in convenient lactose tablets, AmazaPet is easy to administer without fussing or fighting. Contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Respiratory issues can affect animals as much as they affect us. When your pet suffers from respiratory difficulties, it is usually due to inflammation and spasm of the airways as well as excessive production of mucus. This leads to difficulty in breathing.
Use PetAlive AmazaPet To
- Support a healthy respiratory system
- Maintain respiratory functioning
- Support proper allergic response in pets
- Relax bronchioles
How will I know if my pet has respiratory problems?
The sign that most pet owners first notice is coughing. Your pet may also develop wheezing, a whistling sound produced by air traveling through narrowed airways. This sound is usually loudest as your pet exhales. In a severe instances, respiratory distress may occur. Your pet may begin breathing with difficulty through the mouth and you may notice a purple color to the tongue and gums due to a lack of oxygen reaching the blood. This indicates an emergency and your pet should receive medical attention right away.
Dogs and cats of any age can experience respiratory difficulty, but it occurs more commonly in cats and in young or middle-aged pets. It is particularly common in Siamese and Himalayan cat breeds. During an episode, you may notice your pet’s breathing is shallow, rapid and labored. You may also notice that your cat or dog has to put a lot of effort into inhaling and exhaling and you may see the abdomen moving in and out quite dramatically.
In less severe cases, the only symptom may be a chronic cough. Especially in cats, this is often confused with hairballs. Some pets lose weight and become lethargic. However, most pets seem quite normal in between attacks.
To diagnose certain respiratory issues, your vet will probably need to take a chest X-ray and possibly other tests.
What causes respiratory issues?
Triggers for respiratory troubles in pets may include tobacco smoke, pollution, dust from litter trays, stress and cold air. Just like humans, pets may also be sensitive to certain foods, as well as food additives like preservatives and colorants. Some holistic vets believe that multiple vaccinations and commercial pet foods can compromise your pet's immune system, making him/her more susceptible to allergies and respiratory issues.
How are respiratory issues usually treated?
Conventional treatment of respiratory issues in pets usually consists of steroid drugs to reduce inflammation, antihistamines to control the allergic components and bronchodilators to open up the airways in an attack. Though these drugs can be effective in preventing outbreaks and for acute relief, as with most synthetic drugs, long-term side-effects and further reduction in immune system functioning are almost inevitable.
How can natural remedies help?
As in humans, a strong immune system can play a vital role in helping to control pets’ symptoms of respiratory issues and to support the body's defenses against environmental triggers.
Herbal and homeopathic respiratory treatment can be extremely effective in pets. Natural remedies may also be used to complement conventional treatment of respiratory issues. Natural remedies are gently supportive without the side effects or other complications that often accompany conventional drugs.
100% Natural Ingredients
- Inula helenium (Elecampane) has been used by herbalists for centuries to support respiratory systems against coughs, bronchitis, asthma and whooping cough. Elecampane has also been used historically to support digestion and general complaints of the intestinal tract. The flowers of this herb were used in Oriental medicine, to support the body from producing excessive phlegm.
- Althea officinalis (Marshmallow) supports the body as it deals with bronchitis, respiratory catarrh, irritating coughs and infections. This soothing herb helps with a healthy inflammation response and supports against dry coughs, bronchial asthma and sore throats as well as digestive complaints.
- Mag. phos. (D6) is a biochemic tissue salt used for supporting the lungs during extreme episodes. Mag. phos. is also used to support the body dealing with discomfort.
- Kali. mur. (D6) is another biochemic tissue salt. Kali. mur. is well-known for its mucus-decongesting maintenance properties. This soothing remedy encourages a healthy inflammatory response and supports against infections of the respiratory tract, maintains liver functioning and supports blood and nerve tissue.
- Arsen. alb. (30C) is a homeopathic remedy effective for supporting acute bronchospasm and dry throat associated with cold air in the early mornings. Arsen alb. is also useful for supporting a variety of other conditions including swollen eyes, sneezing and allergies, skin conditions and general restlessness.
- Phosphorus (30C) is a well known for supporting the body against respiratory conditions. Phosphorus is also used homeopathically to support the body against respiratory problems linked to stress or anxiety.
Available in 125 tablets. One bottle of 125 tablets will last between one and 6 weeks or more, depending on the size and dosage needs of your pet.
Active Ingredients - Each does contains equal parts of: Althea 2x HPUS, Arsenicum alb 30C HPUS, Inula 2x HPUS, Kali mur 6x HPUS, Mag phos 8x HPUS, Phos 30c HPUS
Inactive Ingredients - Acacia gum, lactose, magnesium sterate, corn starch, sucrose