No mess, no fuss... finally, a pet-friendly way to freshen doggy and kitty breath in a natural way. OralHealth Mouth Spray promotes oral health inside the mouth, supporting healthy teeth, gums, and tongue. PetAlive OralHealth Mouth Spray contains colloidal silver – an ingredient to promote healthy levels of bacteria in the mouth. A quick spray 2-3 times a day will naturally support bacteria-regulating mechanisms in your animal’s mouth.
OralHealth Mouth Spray may be used at the first signs of particularly bad breath to address unpleasant odors quickly and effectively, without side effects! Presented in handy spray form, even children can administer the remedy to their furry friends.
- Encourage overall oral health
- Support normal levels of bacteria in the mouth
- Help support healthy, strong teeth
- Help support healthy, firm gums and tongue
- Promote fresh, pleasant pet breath
Animals in the wild often seek out herbs when they are unwell. Oral health is no different. While wild animals may occasionally need professional dental care from game rangers or veterinary professionals, on the whole teeth, gums and tongues are kept generally healthy through natural leaves and organic materials cleaning the mouth.
Ingredients & Benefits
- Colloidal Silver is a suspension of submicroscopic metallic silver particles in a colloidal base (many may remember their grandparents putting silver dollars in milk to prolong its freshness at room temperature). Research suggests that colloidal silver leaves tissue-cell enzymes intact, while discouraging harmful bacteria.
- Filtered water is used as the base for this spray, infused with the other herbal ingredients.
- Apium graveolens (Celery) celery leaves and inflorecences were part of the garlands found in the tomb of Tutankhamun, pharaoh of ancient Egypt. Another historical record of the word celeri is in a 9th-century poem written in France or Italy, giving the medicinal uses and believed merits of the plant. Constituents of this herb include Flavonoids and glucosides.
- Foeniculum officinale is found most often in dry, stony calcareous soils near the sea. It has been used more recently as a popular ingredient in herbal toothpastes. The flavor of this herb depends upon its two main constituents: fenchone - a bitter tasting element ,and anethole – which has a sweet anise-like flavor. The proportions of these two ingredients vary according to strain and region.
- Gallium aparine (Cleavers) is a climbing plant native to North America, Europe, and Asia. This herb stimulates natural cleansing and aids in the efficient removal of waste products that naturally occur in the animal body. Cleavers has an aromatic honey-like fragrance and is said to be an excellent general tonic, assisting in the routine detoxification of tissues and supporting the immune system.
Available in 50 ml. One bottle will last approximately 30 days, depending on the frequency of use.
Review Rating: 5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Native Remedies
Shipping Weight: 0.4
Ingredients - Celery (seed), Fennel (seed), Cleavers (aerial parts)
Other Ingredients - Colloidal Silver
- Spray directly into your pet's mouth two to three times daily.
How long until I see results?
Response times vary from animal to animal, based on their physiological composition and other circumstances. While some pets show an immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3 - 5 doses.