Sojos Complete Dog Food Mix is a wholesome Grain-Free pre-mix that you simply combine with water to create your own fresh, homemade pet food. Made with USDA freeze-dried raw Turkey and other all-natural ingredients.
Sojos foods offer the superior nutrition of naturally-occurring vitamins, minerals and enzymes that you can't get from a cooked, processed pellet. No preservatives. Nothing artificial. Just all-natural, human-quality ingredients.
- 2 lb bag (makes approx. 14 lbs. of fresh food.)
- 8 lb bag (makes approx. 55 lbs. of fresh food.)
Dogs by nature are healthiest on fresh, whole foods. Because Sojos Complete is grain-free, it’s great for sensitive dogs. Simply soak it in water to give your dog a fresh, home-prepared meal in minutes.
Review Rating: 5
Country of Origin: USA
Ingredients - Sweet potatoes, USDA turkey, whole egg, broccoli, celery, apples, flax meal, pecans, tricalcium phosphate, pumpkin, cranberries, basil, dried alfalfa, ginger root, dried kelp, zinc sulfate, vitamin E acetate, vitamin D2
Crude Protein (min) 22%
Crude Fat (min) 8%
Crude Fiber (max) 5.1%
Moisture (max) 12.3%
Suggested Feeding Guide
- Combine Sojos Complete with water.
- Let soak in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (preferably overnight) and serve.
- You can mix a four-day batch ahead of time and refrigerate in a sealed container or keep larger batches in the freezer.
- Shake bag occasionally to keep ingredients mixed. For adult and geriatric dogs we recommend once-a-day feeding.
- For puppies we recommend twice-a-day feeding. (For twice-a-day feeding, split the amounts below in half.) Measurements are listed in cups.
|Age ||Components ||Up to 12 lbs ||13 – 25 lbs ||26 -50 lbs ||51 – 75 lbs ||76 – 100 lbs|
|Adult ||Sojos ||1/2 cup ||3/4 cup ||1 1/2 cup ||2 1/4 cup ||3 cup|
| ||Water ||1 cup ||1 1/2 cup ||3 cup ||4 1/2 cup ||6 cup|
|Puppy ||Sojos ||1/2 cup ||1 1/4 cup ||2 cup ||2 2/3 cup ||3 1/2 cup|
| ||Water ||1 cup ||2 1/4 cup ||3 3/4 cup ||5 1/4 cup ||6 3/4 cup|
|Senior ||Sojos ||1/4 cup ||1/2 cup ||1 1/4 cup ||1 2/3 cup ||2 1/4 cup|
| ||Water ||1/2 cup ||1 cup ||2 1/4 cup ||3 1/4 cup ||4 1/2 cup|
- These amounts are only general guidelines.
- Individual requirements will vary depending upon various factors such as metabolism, daily activity, health, genetics, and environment.
- It is crucial to switch your animal to Sojos gradually. We recommend at least a two-week transition (4-6 weeks for older, ill, or finicky animals). Start with just a tiny bit of Sojos and water mixed with the food you’re currently using and gradually increase each day as you decrease your pet’s old food.
Sojourner Farms believes in feeding variety, and thus encourage adding veggies and other healthy foods to Sojos. For small animals mix in a teaspoon of chopped veggies per meal. Add 1/4 to 1/2 cup or more for larger animals. Recommended vegetables include chopped greens, carrots, and other natural foods such as cooked rice, yogurt, or eggs. Avoid citrus fruits, onions, and spicy foods.