Spirit Essences Separation Anxiety Remedy is for the animal who gets visibly upset when you're getting ready to leave, or acts out or becomes destructive as soon as you're gone. These animals suffer from a specific anxiety that can manifest in depression, elimination problems and desperately chewed or scratched furniture and doors.
About Spirit Essences
Spirit Essence remedies are not like medicines or drugs and need not be swallowed; once the drops contact the animal, they are doing their job.
Easy Ways to Administer Spirit Essences
- Give directly by mouth
- Add a few drops to a treat or food
- Add a dropperful to the water bowl
- Add a dropperful to spring water in a spray bottle, and use this mixture to spray a room, carrier, bedding, car interior, litter box area, stall, trailer, or other specific problem area. Misting the house or apartment is a great way to treat the whole household
- Apply a few drops to a favorite toy
- Put a few drops in your hand and rub around the animal's head, ears, and/or paws.
You want your animal companion to think of the remedy as a good thing, so never try to force it. Use one of the alternate methods if your animal does not like its mouth to be handled. See below for instructions on administering SpiritEssences.
Available in 1 oz liquid.
Review Rating: 3
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Spirit Essences
Ingredients - Pure Eldorado Natural Spring Water, flower and other essences*, ethanol (as a preservative), Reiki energy, and Full Spectrum Light
*Includes a blend of the following: Aspen, Beech, Cerato, Chicory, Heather, Holly, Red Chestnut, 5-Flower Remedy, Sweet Chestnut, Vervain, Cat's Claw, Mariposa Lily, St. Johns Wort, Blackberry, Tomato, Snowberry, Cathedral Rock Vortex, Mt. Moran, Kinnickinnick, Fox.