Say good-bye to traditional clay litters and let your cat enjoy the natural, 100% biodegradable power of sWheat Scoop Cat Litter.
sWheat Scoop natural clumping litter utilizes the remarkable power of 100% wheat, which, when ground, exposes starches which help to clump the litter, and enzymes, which neutralize odor. Without the harmful ingredients typically found in clay litters, it clumps fast and offers powerful odor control in a safe, natural format.
Since sWheat Scoop Cat Litter is made from 100% secondary wheat (a renewable resource) from the Midwest, it's better for cats, people and the planet. Unlike traditional clay litters which are stip mined and contain harmful chemicals, sWheat Scoop is farmer grown and bagged for purchase - it's that simple.
sWheat Scoop Cat Litter
- Made from 100% wheat, a renewable resource
- Clumps quickly and contains natural, odor neutralizing enzymes
- Completely natural with none of the harmful chemicals found in clay litters
- 100% biodegradable - better for cats, people and the planet
- Looks and feels like conventional litter for ease of transitioning
Try the litter that clumps fast, neutralizes odor and is better for the planet: sWheat Scoop Cat Litter.
Available in 14 lb and 36 lb bags.
Review Rating: 4
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Swheat Scoop
Introducing your cat to sWheat Scoop cat litter
Cats are creatures of habit, and can be apprehensive about change, especially when it comes to their litter box. The good news is that sWheat Scoop looks and feels like conventional litter, so the change can be smooth.
Here are some quick tips to follow when introducing your cat to sWheat Scoop:
- Fill the empty litter box with 3 inches of sWheat Scoop litter, and then pour 1 inch of the brand you’re currently using on the top.
- Allow your cat to freely mix the products when they are using the litter box.
- Repeat the process, but this time, only add a half-inch of the other brand on top of the 3 inches of sWheat Scoop.