Triple Pet EZDOG Toothbrush for Large and Small Breed Dogs and Cats get the job done faster, easier and better. The three flexible and independent heads maintain the proper pressure on all surfaces of the tooth with every stroke. In addition to the standard top bristles, the two side bristles are at the proper 45 degree angle for thorough surface cleaning while the soft outer bristles massage and stimulate your pet's gums. By running the brush over thinner and thicker parts of a finger, you can see the independent brushes in action! It also has a robust tongue cleaner at the bottom of the handle.
- The bristles are in cleaning contact with every exposed part of each tooth, small or large, and in massaging contact with the inner and outer gum lines in a single stroke.
- Fitting snug to all exposed parts of the teeth, top, front and back, it is much easier for you to keep the brush on your pet's teeth even if the animal may move.
- Brushing your pet's teeth is a major step to keeping your pet healthy and happy.
- Brushing wards off bad breath, gum disease and other mouth infections.
- There is a scientifically proven connection between unhealthy gums and heart disease.
Who doesn't want a healthier pet, to say nothing about lower pet dental and veterinarian bills. EZDOG pet toothbrushes are the only ones in the market with an added injection on top of the handle giving you a better grip, even when wet, while also providing greater protection to your pet's sensitive mouth area. Furthermore, it is the only pet toothbrush based on a brush that is accepted by the American Dental Association.
- Gentle Nylon Bristles
- Brushes right every time with simple linear strokes
- Comfortable ergonomic handle
- Improved design with tongue cleaner
- 3 independent flexible heads that adapt to the size and shape of each tooth with only one stroke
You may also be interested in the EasyDog Dental Kit which includes the toothbrush and toothpaste together.
Country of Origin: China
Manufacturer: Triple Pet
- Squeeze a generous amount of toothpaste onto the brush
- Gently brush teeth using linear strokes
- No rinsing necessary
- Use the bottom of the handle to clean the tongue
- Brush your pet’s teeth at least 3 times per week