Vetri-Science Laboratories Vetri-Shark is made from 100% pure freeze/vacuum dried skark cartilage (without use of chemicals). Vetri-Shark supports connective tissue and joint health. The shark cartilage in Vetri-Shark is from New Zealand where the cartilage is sold as the by-product of the fishing industry. We do not purchase cartilage from suppliers that would cull shark just for their cartilage.
Available in 100 Capsules
Country of Origin: USA
Active ingredients Per Capsule
Shark Cartilage 740 mg
Inactive ingredients - gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate
Directions For Use
Initial (3 - 4 weeks)
- Give 1 capsule per 10 lbs of body weight, daily.
- Give 1 capsule per 20 lbs of body weight.
- If less than 20 lbs, give 1 capsule every other day.
- Use this product with caution in animals with a history of clotting disorders, diabetes, metabolic disorders associated with hyperglycemia, urinary tract stones and allergies to shellfish.
- It should not be used for puppies, kittens, pregnant and lactating bitches or queens, or if an animal has had surgery in the past two weeks. All of these conditions need the production of new blood vessels and the inhibitor in Vetri-Shark would prevent this necessary function from happening.
- For surgeries that involve cutting into vascular tissue or a body cavity (chest or abdomen), it’s best to wait 2 to 4 weeks to allow for good vascular healing before using the product.