Wisdom Panel Insights Identification Dog DNA Test Kit is your resource for answering what you've always wondered about your dog: What breed is he?
Wisdom Panel Insights ancestry report gives you the power to:
1. Create a more targeted and effective behavior training plan.
2. Plan exercise and play activities that cater to your dog's natural tendencies.
3. Customize your dog's diet and nutrition plan according to the breed's specific needs.
Reveal the DNA-Based answers that can help explain your mixed-breed dog’s color and physiology, unique behaviors, personality traits and wellness needs.
A dog’s ancestry can influence him or her in surprising ways. Obvious and not-so-obvious physical traits, plus behaviors like digging, herding and barking can all come from the various breeds in your dog’s family tree.
The Mixed Breed kit is perfect if there are two or more breeds in your dog’s ancestry. It helps you find out what breeds your dog comes from and can help you explain physical traits and unique behaviors. View a sample Mixed Breed DNA report.
The Complete Kit
Each kit comes with a DNA Sample Collection Form, two DNA Cheek Swabs and a pre-paid envelope so you can mail back your samples.
About Wisdom Panel Insights
Wisdom Panel Insights is a product of Mars Veterinary, which is a division of MARS Incorporated, a company known for innovative consumer and pet food brands that are trusted by people around the world. The mission at Mars Veterinary is to facilitate responsible pet care by enlightening pet owners and communities with valuable insights into their pets as individuals through innovative, science-based discoveries. For nearly a decade, Mars Veterinary has researched and developed state-of-the-art genetic tests for mixed-breed dogs, revolutionizing personalized pet care. By discovering a mixed-breed dog’s ancestry, pet owners and veterinarians can work together to tailor wellness programs that fit the one-of-a-kind needs of a mixed-breed dog.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Wisdom Panel
Doggie DNA in 3 Easy Steps
1. Complete the DNA sample collection form and swab sleeves, filling in ALL questions to the best of your ability. One copy is mailed with the sample and one should kept for your records.
2. Dog Swab collection. Quickly inspect your dog’s mouth between the cheek and gums for food debris. The objective is to collect DNA from cheek cells without any food particles.
3. Mail to Wisdom Panel with pre-paid envelope. No postage necessary!