Maintaining your pet's pH levels is simple with the easy to administer Wysong Biotic pH-.
Wysong Biotic pH- is specially formulated to balance the higher than natural pH levels many of our pets face. These levels are often caused by modern environmental factors, most notably diet. High levels like these can lead to to serious conditions, including struvite and crystals in the urine.
In order to maintain a healthy urine pH, Wysong Biotic pH- uses trusted, time tested ingredients. All of these work synergistically to acidify urine in your pet's system and calibrate his body pH to a more natural level.
Wysong Biotic pH-
- Synergistically formulated ingredients in an easy to administer powder
- Designed to acidify the system and balance higher than normal pH levels
- Ideal for both dogs and cats
- Delicious flavor that every pet will love
Find your pet's pH balance in an imbalanced world with Wysong Biotic pH-.
Available in a 9.75 oz plastic jar.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Shipping Weight: 0.8
Ingredients - Chicken and Beef, Chicken and Beef Liver, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Lecithin, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Sesame Seeds, L-Carnitine, Barley Grass Powder, Wheat Grass Powder, Organic Blueberries, Carrots, Kelp, Garlic, Artichoke, Sage Extract, Rosemary Extract, Catnip, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus lactis Fermentation Product, Dried Yeast Culture, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Yeast Culture
Protein (min) 35%
Fat (min) 13%
Fiber (min) 2.0%
Moisture (max) 12%
Taurine (min) 6.6%
- Shake powder onto top of food, or mix with food each feeding.
- Weaning kittens and puppies: a pinch or light shake with each feeding
- Adult cats: one teaspoon or 3-4 shakes daily. Divide among feedings.
- Growing puppies and adult dogs: one teaspoon or 3-4 shakes per 15 lbs body weight daily. Divide among feedings.