- Durable Stainless Steel Bottle
- Attached Silicone Flip Bowl
- Easy to Use Button to Control Water Flow
- Easy to Clean & Dishwasher Safe
- Lightweight Aluminum Carabiner Included
Lightweight, Stainless Steel Travel Water Bottle
Arcadia Trail 2-in-1 Water Bottle With Bowl keeps your dog properly hydrated while outdoors. Durable stainless-steel bottle features easy to use release button and a silicone flip bowl for easy drinking while on the go!
Convenient and versatile, simply flip the bowl and press the button at the top to fill with water. Wellness on the go! This 2-in-2 Water Bottle with Bowl is easy to clean, dishwasher safe and holds 27 oz of water.
Lightweight aluminum carabiner allows you to attach to your pack or belt loop!Country of origin: ChinaManufacturer: Arcadia Trail
Benefits of Arcadia Trail 2-IN-1 Water Bottle with Bowl
For Enduring Adventures
Easy to Clean
Great for the Outdoors
Keeps Things Light
Rugged and Secure
DESIGNED FOR THE FREEDOM TO EXPLORE ™
Swimming, hiking, camping - whatever 'ing is your thing, Arcadia Trail has designed outdoor gear to get you there. Safety and comfort is seamlessly integrated into every product, giving you and your dog the confidence and freedom to explore.
Life is meant for shared adventures, and with Arcadia Trail, you & your dog have the freedom to explore.
Keep your dog safe, comfortable and eager for your next adventure.
High-quality materials. Made-to-last construction.
Arcadia Trail knows that functional has to be fun. Otherwise, what’s the point?
Frequently Asked Questions
A properly snug harness, pack, or collar should mean you can fit only two fingers between your pet and the product at any point.
Start with the product loose, so it is easy to slip on your pet, then tighten once it’s on.
Your product may be the improper size or improperly fitted if you see any of the following:
- Losing fur around harness area
- Chafing around harness area
- Wiggling free
- Back piece of harness rotating to sides
- Dog strongly resisting walking
It is important to refer to the size chart for each specific brand to find their sizing requirements. Below is a short guide to measuring your pet.
- Chest: Measure around the body of the dog with a flexible cloth tape measure. You should be starting at the bottom of the rib cage and going up and over the back and then back down to where you started.
- Neck: Wrap the tape around the thickest part of your Pet’s neck and take that measurement. The part right on top of his shoulders, not where he would normally wear his collar which is narrower.
- Weight: While chest and neck measurements are the most accurate ways to fit a dog, many harness companies use weight to guide sizing. If you’re having trouble getting your furry friend on the scale, weigh yourself first, then pick up your pet and weigh the two of you together. The difference will be the weight of your pet.
We 100% guarantee any purchase at Only Natural Pet. Return any product for any reason within 60 days of receipt for a refund equal to the amount paid for the product (not including shipping charges). The refund will be issued back to the original method of payment.