Watch your cat thrive on the species appropriate diet she deserves with Dr. Harvey's Oracle Grain-Free Cat Food!
This specially formulated homemade, freeze-dried, complete meal is designed to offer your cat a delicious dish while giving you the convenience of a "just add water" format. The secret lies in the high quality, freeze-dried raw USDA meats and other natural ingredients. These rehydrate easily, allowing your cat to absorb a healthy, powerful array of vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients.
Each grain-free formula features minimally processed, whole foods and no preservatives or chemical additives. Plus, the moist consistency is loved by cats and works wonderfully for helping keep them hydrated and happy.
Dr. Harvey's Oracle Grain-Free Cat Food:
- Complete Homemade Meal; Just Add Water
- Made with Freeze-Dried Raw USDA Meats
- Perfect for Every Cat, Even Finicky & Sensitive Eaters
- Pure Whole Foods for Happy, Healthy Cats
- No Preservatives or Chemical Additives
- Made in the USA
Good health starts in the kitchen; good health starts with Dr. Harvey's Oracle Grain-Free Cat Food.
Available as a 21 ounce bag in Beef
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Dr. Harvey's
Ingredients - Freeze-Dried Beef, Whole Egg, Chicken, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Flax Seed Meal, Calcium Citrate, Green Beans, Zucchini, Broccoli, Peas, Beets, Parsley, Dried Yeast, Lecithin, Alfalfa, Dried Kelp, Ground Flaxseed, Dried Ground Fenugreek, Dried Ground Fennel, Dried Ground Ginger, Dried Ground Peppermint, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid
Crude Protein (min) 51.0%
Crude Fat (min) 13.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%
Moisture (max) 6.0%
Serve at room temperature. Always make sure your companion cat has fresh, clean water to drink.
The feeding amounts listed below are for one day. You may divide the amount below into two servings – breakfast and dinner.
|Cat's Weight in Pounds||Scoops of Dry Oracle||Scoops of Hot Water|
|Up to 7||1 Scoop||1 Scoop|
|7-9||1 1/2 Scoop||1 1/2 Scoop|
|10-15||2 Scoops||2 Scoops|
|16-21||2 1/2 Scoops||2 1/2 Scoops|
1 scoop of dry Oracle equals approximately 1.5 oz
- For Kittens, Gestation & Lactation: Feed up to twice the normal adult amount listed above.
- Refrigeration and Storage: Keep Oracle in a cool, dry place. Store the rehydrated Oracle in the refrigerator, in a sealed container, for up to 3 days. Add warm water and stir after refrigeration to soften cold food.
- Food Safety: This product contains raw meat. Wash your hands after preparing Oracle and wash your cat’s bowl after each feeding.
Oracle is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.