Unfortunately, Get Serious! Pheromone Stain & Odor Extractor is no longer available.
If you're looking for a comparable replacement, we recommend Only Natural Pet Stain & Odor Remover.
Only Natural Pet Stain & Odor Remover:
- Organic enzyme blend that eliminates stains and odors from urine, feces, vomit, blood and similar causes.
- Non-toxic pet safe formula with no harsh chemicals or odors.
- Proven effective and 100% guaranteed.
- Competitively priced at $9.99 for a 24 oz bottle!
Get Serious! is a non-enzyme, nontoxic, biodegradable pet stain and odor remover that safely removes anything your pet tracks in or leaves behind. The revolutionary bubbles penetrate the padding all the way to the flooring and lift stains, odors and the pheromone to the surface where they are completely blotted out. Get Serious! never leaves 'neutralized urine' behind to 'wick-up' later and cause yellowing and it's the only cleaner that extracts the pheromone - the scent responsible for pets re-marking.
Got a serious stain?! Because Get Serious! contains no live enzymes, you can warm it in the microwave to strengthen its stain removing power. Apply the warmed Get Serious! on the stain, brush it in and then blot it out with a dry towel. Toss the towel in your next wash load and you're done!
- Lifts intense odors and cat spray
- Completely extracts odors, stains and pheromones
- Rejuvenates carpet fibers
- Never yellows
- Warms in your microwave
- Pets won't re-mark
- Takes less than 3 minutes!
Available in a 16 oz and 32 oz liquid.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Get Serious
- Because GET SERIOUS! is so effective and works immediately it is important that each step be done right after the other.
- Letting the product sit will actually lessen the desired results.
1. Squirt on in a "Z-z-Z-z" pattern across the area. Do not soak. Too much wetness could prevent the cleaner from effectively lifting the problem to the surface.
2. No waiting is involved so IMMEDIATELY work it in using a soft brush for 20 seconds to create the bubbling action. Be sure that the bubbles completely cover the problem area so that they can loosen and lift any stain, odor or pheromone from the area.
3. IMMEDIATELY blot with a thick, dry terry towel, pressing and holding for 5 seconds. Lift & repeat for 2 full minutes always being sure to move to a dry part of the towel.