Every day millions of cat owners are faced with the task of medicating their cats. How many ways have you tried to trick your cat into taking medication? Like most cat owners you've poked them down, ground them up, hidden them in any number of unhealthy foods and pleaded with your cat to swallow its medication, only to have your cat spit it out, eat everything but the medication, drool and foam at the mouth, and resist you, tooth and claw! Now there is a better way. Pill Pockets are healthy treats with a patented pocket to safely conceal the medicine - it's as simple as that. Made in the USA.
Greenies Pill Pockets take the hassle out of medicating! Consider these benefits:
- Offer a proven solution to your pill-giving problem
- Completely conceals medicinal odors
- Makes taking pills a positive experience for your pet
- Material is easy to pinch closed
Available in 1.6 oz bag (approx. 45 treats)
Review Rating: 4
Country of Origin: USA
Ingredients - Chicken, glycerin, wheat flour, natural flavors, dried corn syrup, corn flour, wheat gluten, chicken liver meal, vegetable oil, lecithin, brewer’s dried yeast, potassium sorbate (to preserve freshness), methylcellulose, ascorbic acid (source of Vitamin C), mixed tocopherols, vitamin E supplement
Calories - 4 per treat
Crude Protein (min) 13%
Crude Fat (min) 10%
Crude Fiber (max) 2%
Moisture (max) 26%
Ingredients - Chicken, glycerin, wheat flour, salmon meal, natural flavors, dried corn syrup, corn flour, wheat gluten, vegetable oil, water, lecithin, brewer’s dried yeast, potassium sorbate (to preserve freshness), salt, methylcellulose, ascorbic acid (source of Vitamin C), mixed tocopherols, vitamin E supplement
Calories - 3 per treat
Crude Protein (min) 16%
Crude Fat (min) 8%
Crude Fiber (max) 3%
Moisture (max) 26%
1. Hold the Pill Pocket with thumb and forefinger. Insert the pill.
2. While using the hand holding the pill pocket, squeeze the Pill Pocket shut. Be careful not to use the hand that held the medication to shut the pill pockets as you may transfer the taste or smell of the medication to the outside of the Pill Pocket.
3. The Pill Pocket is now sealed. Feed to your pet.