Please Note: The Honest Kitchen has updated their packaging, however ingredients and quality still remain the same.
Honest Kitchen Grain Free Beef Recipe & Gluten-Free Dehydrated Dog Food is complete and balanced made with dehydrated hormone-free beef, vegetables, fruits and love. It’s ideal for puppies and active adult dogs, particularly those with food sensitivities to grains, gluten, eggs and those who need a low carbohydrate diet. Like all Honest Kitchen diets, this recipe is 100% human-grade, made in the USA, and does not contain corn, soy, rice, beet pulp or wheat. Just add water for a fresh, wholesome and human grade meal.
- 4 lbs Box makes 16 lbs of fresh food
- 10 lbs Box makes 40 lbs of fresh food
Available in 4 lbs and 10 lbs.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Honest Kitchen
Ingredients - All ingredients dehydrated: Beef, sweet potatoes, potatoes, organic flaxseed, organic coconut, parsley, chard, papaya, cranberries, pumpkin, honey, tricalcium phosphate, choline chloride, zinc amino acid chelate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, potassium iodide, potassium chloride, iron amino acid chelate, EPA/DHA, copper amino acid chelate, sodium selenite, thiamine mononitrate.
Calorie Content - 514 calories per cup
- Each cup of Grain Free Beef Recipe should be rehydrated with 1.25 to 1.5 cups of pure, warm, filtered or tap water, or boiled water that has been allowed to cool.
- Add the water to the food and stir well. The product will initially resemble soup.
- Let stand for 10 minutes for the ingredients to rehydrate sufficiently.
- Add your own ingredients if you wish.
The following suggested dry-measured amounts should be adjusted to suit your own dog's unique nutritional requirements, which will vary according to age, breed, level of activity and what other ingredients are added. Love may be fed ad-libitum during growth, gestation or lactation.
|Dog's Weight ||Amount Per Day (Dry)|
|Less Active ||Very Active|
|Up to 10 lbs ||1/2 cup ||1 cup|
|Up to 30 lbs ||1 cup ||2 cups|
|Up to 50 lbs ||2 cups ||4 cups|
|Up to 70 lbs ||2 1/4 cups ||4 1/2 cups|
|Up to 90 lbs ||2 3/4 cups ||5 1/2 cups|