Please Note: The Honest Kitchen has updated their packaging, however ingredients and quality still remain the same.
Let your dog enjoy a wholesome meal that's free of grains, potatoes, glutens and fruits with Honest Kitchen Kindly Base Mix.
Just add your own raw or cooked meat to Honest Kitchen Kindly Base Mix Dog Food to give your dog a complete, balanced meal that is grain-free, potato-free, fruit-free and gluten-free. This amazing premix is made with gently dehydrated vegetables, including chard, carrots, alfalfa and parsnips that are packed with important vitamins and nutrients.
Honest Kitchen Kindly Base Mix Dog Food goes through minimal processing to ensure optimal nutrition for your dog. You're able to easily customize your dog's homemade meal with your choice of raw or cooked meat that adds easily to this allergy-friendly premix.
Honest Kitchen Kindly Base Mix
- Allows you to customize your dog's animal protein source
- Made with only vegetables and completely grain-free & potato-free
- Gently dehydrated for optimal nutrition and taste
- Makes the perfect base for homemade meals
- Mixes perfectly with raw brands, like Primal
Give your dog an easy to prepare homemade meal without any grains, fruits or potatoes with Honest Kitchen Kindly Base Mix.
Available in a 3 lb or 7 lb box.
Please Note: You must add your own meat to make this a complete meal for your dog.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Honest Kitchen
Ingredients - All ingredients dehydrated: Carrots, organic flaxseed, parsnips, peas, celery, organic coconut, pumpkin, chard, organic kelp, marjoram, garlic, tricalcium phosphate, choline chloride, zinc amino acid chelate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, potassium iodide, potassium chloride, iron amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, sodium selenite, thiamine mononitrate.
Calorie Content - 370 per dry cup
Protein (min) 13.5%
Fat (min) 10%
Fiber (max) 12.8%
Moisture (max) 6.2%
- Each cup of Preference should be rehydrated with 1.25 to 1.5 cups of pure, warm, filtered or tap water, or boiled water that has been allowed to cool.
- Add the water to the food and stir well. The product will initially resemble soup.
- Let stand for 10 minutes for the ingredients to rehydrate sufficiently.
- Add your own meat or fish before serving.
- Stir again and serve.
- Any leftovers should be refigerated or discarded.
The following suggested dry-measured amounts should be adjusted to suit your own dog's unique nutritional requirements, which will vary according to age, breed, level of activity and what other ingredients are added.
|Dog's Weight ||Amount Per Day (Dry)|
|Less Active |
|Up to 10 lbs. ||1/4 cup: 1/4 cup ||1/3 cup: 1/6 cup|
|Up to 30 lbs. ||1/2 cup: 1/2 cup ||2/3 cup: 1/3 cup|
|Up to 50 lbs. ||1: 1 cup ||1 1/3 cup: 2/3 cup|
|Up to 70 lbs. ||1 1/8 cup: 1 1/8 cup ||1 1/2 cup: 3/4 cup|
|Up to 90 lbs. ||1 1/3 cup: 1 1/3 cup ||2: 1 cup|