Please Note: The Honest Kitchen has updated their packaging, however ingredients and quality still remain the same.
Feed a limited ingredient, fresh meal with Honest Kitchen Spruce Dehydrated Dog Food.
Honest Kitchen Spruce Dehydrated Dog Food is part of the Minimalist line meaning it features limited ingredients. It is grain free and specially formulated to be gentle on sensitive stomachs and a great option for dogs with allergies. Great for all life stages, made in the USA, 100% human grade and delicious!
Simply add water to Honest Kitchen Spruce Dehydrated Dog Food and give your hungry dog an amazing feast that's made with only 6 delicious ingredients.
Honest Kitchen Spruce Dehydrated Dog Food
- 100% Human Grade
- Grain Free with No Fillers, By-Products or Preservatives
- Complete, Balanced Meal for All Life Stages
- Proudly and Safely Made in the USA
- Each 4 lb bag contains approx. 16 cups of food; Each 10 lb bag contains approx. 40 cups of food
Available in a 4 lb box or 10 lb box.
Review Rating: 5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Honest Kitchen
Duck and Sweet Potato
Ingredients - Duck, sweet potato, dried navy beans, organic flaxseed, egg, parsley, tricalcium phosphate, choline chloride, zinc amino acid chelate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, potassium iodide, potassium chloride, iron amino acid chelate, EPA/DHA, copper amino acid chelate, sodium selenite, thiamine mononitrate.
Calorie Content (ME calculated, as fed) - 4400 kcal/kg, 506 kcal/cup
Crude Protein (min) 24.0%
Crude Fat (min) 14.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 6.0%
Moisture (max) 8.0%
- Each cup of Spruce should be rehydrated with 1.25 to 1.5 cups of pure, warm, filtered or tap water, or boiled water that has been allowed to cool.
- Add the water to the food and stir well. The product will initially resemble soup.
- Let stand for 10 minutes for the ingredients to rehydrate sufficiently.
- Add your own ingredients if you wish.
The following suggested dry-measured amounts should be adjusted to suit your own dog's unique nutritional requirements, which will vary according to age, breed, level of activity and what other ingredients are added. Spruce may be fed ad-libitum during growth, gestation or lactation.
|Dog's Weight ||Amount Per Day (Dry)|
|Active ||Very Active/Puppy|
|Up to 10 lbs. ||1/4-1/2 cup ||1/2-1 cup|
|Up to 30 lbs. ||1/2-1 cup ||1-2 cups|
|Up to 50 lbs. ||1-2 cups ||2-4 cups|
|Up to 70 lbs. ||2 - 2 1/2 cups ||4 - 4 1/2 cups|
|Up to 90 lbs. ||2 1/2 - 3 cups ||4 1/2 - 5 1/2 cups|