Discover the power an all natural flea collar can have for your dog and cat with Natural Research People Naturally Best Herbal Pet Collars.
Made with proven flea & tick repelling ingredients, Natural Research People Naturally Best Herbal Pet Collars are herbal flea collars that are safe for both dogs and cats. Each non-pesticide collar contains oil of pennyroyal, eucalyptus, cedarwood, citronella, and rue for protection that lasts up to three months!
Natural Research People Naturally Best Herbal Pet Collars are all natural flea collars that contain no pesticides or dangerous chemicals. Simply place the safe and effective collar around your dog's or cat's neck and allow the natural herbal oils to get to work.
Natural Research People Naturally Best Herbal Pet Collars
- Safe for both dogs and cats
- All natural flea repelling power of aromatic oils
- Safe and effective alternative to dangerous chemical flea treatments
- Works on both dogs and cats for up to 3 months
- Made safely in the USA
Protect your pet from fleas & ticks and dangerous chemicals with Natural Research People Naturally Best Herbal Pet Collars.
Available as a red collar in two sizes:
- Cat, Puppy and Small Dog Collar fits necks up to 12.5 inches
- Dog Collar fits necks up to 21 inches
Looking for the ultimate in natural flea & tick protection? Try the Natural Research Flea Protection Kit which contains a Natural Research People Naturally Best Herbal Pet Collar and Only Natural Pet HerbalDefense Spray.
Review Rating: 3
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Natural Research People
Ingredients - Pennyroyal, Eucalyptus, Cedarwood, Citronella and Rue
The essential oils make up just 4.125% of the ingredients of the collar:
- Remove collar from package only when you are ready to place the collar on your pet.
- Carefully buckling the collar around your pet's neck keeping 1-2 fingers underneath the collar.
- A well fitted collar is one that when fastened, will slide over your pet's head.
- Two or three inches of collar should be left for adjustments and any excess collar cut off.
- This collar is not affected if your pet is in the rain or gets wet.
It is not recommended to directly apply any essential oils to the highly sensitive skin of your four legged family member or swallow any essential oil.