Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Food Chubs are made from freshly ground USDA meat, organ, and bone sources. Each diet is 95% meat, organs, and bones with a portion of these products from certified organic sources. Together, these quality meats, organs, and bones are rich in Vitamins A, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, Biotin; Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, protein, fats, zinc, manganese, selenium, iron, calcium, phosphorus, sulfur, copper, and the essential amino acids.
5% of each Natures Variety Raw and Freeze Dried Diets contain human edible and certified organic sprouts, fruits, vegetables, and cold processed Norwegian Virgin Salmon Oil. All contain an organic source of over 50 trace mineral colloidal silicates called montmorillonite. Many pet owners have reported that the benefits of these colloidal silicate minerals include better coats, weight gain, increase in milk production, better conception, and overall better health.
Available in 5 lb chubs.
- High in meat protein: 95% meat, 5% fruits and vegetables
- Whole foods for proper nutrition
- Less backyard cleanup
- Complete and balanced for all life stages and all breeds
- No cereal grains or fillers, just real raw food to give your pet the closest possible diet to their natural state.
- All the meats are free-range, antibiotic- and hormone-free, and USDA inspected.
Wholesome raw meat provides the greatest source of biologically available, natural nutrients; including vitamins, enzymes, and amino acids to help nourish strong bones and lean muscle tone. Wholesome raw meat also helps provide healthy skin and a lush, glossy coat!
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Nature's Variety
Ingredients - Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Turkey Liver, Yeast Culture, Pumpkin seeds, Montmorillonite Clay, Turkey Heart, Apples, Broccoli, Butternut Squash, Salt, Cod Liver Oil, Dried Kelp, Carrots, Spinach, Mixed Tocopherols, Dried Chicory Root, Blueberries, Rosemary Extract.
Calories - 49 kcal/oz per oz
Crude Protein (min) 14.0%
Crude Fat (min) 9.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 2.0%
Moisture (max) 67.0%
Ingredients - Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney, Ground Beef Bone, Beef Spleen, Carrots, Butternut Squash, Apples, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Dried Kelp, Broccoli, Cod Liver Oil, Salt, Salmon Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Mixed Tocopherols, Dried Chicory Root, Blueberries.
Calories - 47 kcal/oz
Crude Protein (min) 15.0%
Crude Fat (min) 8.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 2.0%
Moisture (max) 66.0%
Ideal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight, and activity level so the following should be used as an initial recommendation. For adult dogs, serve 4 oz for every 15 pounds of body weight. For puppies, feed up to twice the adult amount. For pregnant and nursing females, feed up to three times the adult amount. Visit instinctpetfood.com/feeding-guide for more specific feeding recommendations.
There is $14.95 shipping surcharge on all frozen raw orders. Please read the following carefully:
- Shipping Fees - Frozen raw orders do not qualify for Free & Flat Rate Shipping. We currently ship all frozen raw via FedEx Ground or FedEx 2 Day Air based on estimated time to your your shipping address. To avoid spoilage, shipments that would take more than 3 days to arrive by ground must be upgraded to FedEx 2 Day Air.
- Tuesday Shipping - All frozen raw orders ship on Tuesdays. Due to stocking requirements, orders placed by midnight Sunday will ship that Tuesday. Orders placed on Monday or later will ship the following Tuesday.
- Special Packaging - All raw food and bones are shipped frozen in special styrofoam-lined boxes with dry ice. The frozen raw surcharge is to cover the cost of the dry ice and special packaging.
- Delivery Time – Time frames vary by state but in most cases your delivery will be on Thursday or Friday. If you will not be available to receive your order and place it in the freezer within 24 hours of delivery, consider placing your order another time.
- Holiday Shipping Restraints - Due to the FedEx holiday schedule we are unable to ship frozen raw on the holiday weeks of July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's.
- Delivery Instructions - Please ship to an address where someone will be available to accept the order. If this is not possible, please leave a note for the delivery person on the scheduled day of delivery with instructions on where to leave it (that is not in the hot sun). We cannot offer refunds or reships on thawed food that is not signed for by a person at the time of delivery.
- Returns - Because of the unique shipping and handling needs of frozen raw products, we are unable to accept returns on these products. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-937-6677.
- SEPARATE RAW FOOD ORDERS - If you are ordering both frozen raw food or bones and other, non-frozen items, you will need to place two separate orders, one with your frozen raw items and one with your non-frozen items.