Give your cat the raw diet that's as easy as kibble with Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Bites Frozen Cat Food.
Featuring 85% real meat, organs and bones and 15% vegetables, fruits and other wholesome ingredients, Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Bites Frozen Cat Food diets are completely grain-free and gluten-free. Made as a complete, biologically appropriate meal, this formula contains the highest quality meats, organ meats, ground bone and nutrient dense fruits and vegetables available.
Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Bites Frozen Cat Food mimics the diet of your cat's ancestors, including balanced amounts of protein, amino acids, enzymes, omega fatty acids and other important nutrients. Each formula is grain-free, making it perfect for cats with common allergies, and made safely in the USA. Plus, the convenient bite sized pieces thaw in minutes, making feeding raw as easy as feeding kibble.
Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Bites Frozen Cat Food
- Made with 85% meat, organs and bones
- Never cooked and specially formulated to mimic an ancestral diet
- Easy to feed biologically appropriate diet
- Packed with essential fatty acids and amino acids, including taurine
- Completely grain-free and gluten-free
Feeding a biologically appropriate diet has never been easier thanks to easy to feed, extremely nutritious Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Bites Frozen Cat Food.
Available in 1.25 lb bags of raw frozen bites:
Instinct Raw Chicken Formula
Made with delicious chicken including ground chicken bone, and nutrient rich turkey heart, turkey liver and turkey bone, this formula is a must for every poultry lover. This grain and gluten free recipe also features fresh, wholesome, fresh fruits and vegetables for added nutrition and fiber, plus it's supplemented with taurine, an essential amino acid that your cat can only get from food.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Nature's Variety
Ingredients - Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Turkey Liver, Yeast Culture, Pumpkinseeds, Montmorillonite Clay, Turkey Heart, Apples, Broccoli, Butternut Squash, Salt, Cod Liver Oil, Dried Kelp, Carrots, Spinach, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols, Dried Chicory Root, Blueberries, Rosemary Extract.
Calories - 190 kcal/cup; 1739 kcal/kg
Crude Protein (min) 14.0%
Crude Fat (min) 9.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 2.0%
Moisture (max) 67.0%
There is $14.95 shipping surcharge on all frozen raw orders. Please read the following carefully:
- Shipping Fees - Frozen raw orders do not qualify for Free & Flat Rate Shipping. We currently ship all frozen raw via FedEx Ground or FedEx 2 Day Air based on estimated time to your your shipping address. To avoid spoilage, shipments that would take more than 3 days to arrive by ground must be upgraded to FedEx 2 Day Air.
- Tuesday Shipping - All frozen raw orders ship on Tuesdays. Due to stocking requirements, orders placed by midnight Sunday will ship that Tuesday. Orders placed on Monday or later will ship the following Tuesday.
- Special Packaging - All raw food and bones are shipped frozen in special styrofoam-lined boxes with dry ice. The frozen raw surcharge is to cover the cost of the dry ice and special packaging.
- Delivery Time – Time frames vary by state but in most cases your delivery will be on Thursday or Friday. If you will not be available to receive your order and place it in the freezer within 24 hours of delivery, consider placing your order another time.
- Holiday Shipping Restraints - Due to the FedEx holiday schedule we are unable to ship frozen raw on the holiday weeks of July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's.
- Delivery Instructions - Please ship to an address where someone will be available to accept the order. If this is not possible, please leave a note for the delivery person on the scheduled day of delivery with instructions on where to leave it (that is not in the hot sun). We cannot offer refunds or reships on thawed food that is not signed for by a person at the time of delivery.
- Returns - Because of the unique shipping and handling needs of frozen raw products, we are unable to accept returns on these products. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-937-6677.
- SEPARATE RAW FOOD ORDERS - If you are ordering both frozen raw food or bones and other, non-frozen items, you will need to place two separate orders, one with your frozen raw items and one with your non-frozen items.