Manufacturer: Nature's Variety
Shipping Weight: 5
There is $14.95 shipping surcharge on all frozen raw orders. Please read the following carefully:
- Shipping Fees - Frozen raw orders do not qualify for Free & Flat Rate Shipping. We currently ship all frozen raw via FedEx Ground or FedEx 2 Day Air based on estimated time to your your shipping address. To avoid spoilage, shipments that would take more than 3 days to arrive by ground must be upgraded to FedEx 2 Day Air.
- Tuesday Shipping - All frozen raw orders ship on Tuesdays. Due to stocking requirements, orders placed by midnight Sunday will ship that Tuesday. Orders placed on Monday or later will ship the following Tuesday.
- Special Packaging - All raw food and bones are shipped frozen in special styrofoam-lined boxes with dry ice. The frozen raw surcharge is to cover the cost of the dry ice and special packaging.
- Delivery Time – Time frames vary by state but in most cases your delivery will be on Thursday or Friday. If you will not be available to receive your order and place it in the freezer within 24 hours of delivery, consider placing your order another time.
- Holiday Shipping Restraints - Due to the FedEx holiday schedule we are unable to ship frozen raw on the holiday weeks of July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's.
- Delivery Instructions - Please ship to an address where someone will be available to accept the order. If this is not possible, please leave a note for the delivery person on the scheduled day of delivery with instructions on where to leave it (that is not in the hot sun). We cannot offer refunds or reships on thawed food that is not signed for by a person at the time of delivery.
- Returns - Because of the unique shipping and handling needs of frozen raw products, we are unable to accept returns on these products. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-937-6677.
- SEPARATE RAW FOOD ORDERS - If you are ordering both frozen raw food or bones and other, non-frozen items, you will need to place two separate orders, one with your frozen raw items and one with your non-frozen items.