Only Natural Pet Blood & System is an excellent blood cleansing formula. Its alternative action rids the lymphatic system, blood vessels and muscles of toxic materials while toning the muscles. This is an effective system or liver cleanser, and can be used as an adjunct to conventional treatments in debilitated animals, and for supporting the immune system.
Herbs and Properties for Which They Were Selected
- Frangula Bark (Frangula alnus) excellent purgative
- Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) one of the best alterantive and depurative agents in nature, and restores the liver
- Echinacea Angustifolia Root (Echinacea angustifolia) excellent blood purifier, and is strongly anti-viral, influences the complete lymphatic system
- Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) acts as a mild laxative, and makes the formula more palatable, soothes and softens the mucous membranes
- Oregon Grape Root (Mahonia aquifolium) excellent for the skin, and is a good blood purifier
- Poke Root (Phytolacca americana) aids in cleansing the blood vessels, lymphatics, and muscles of toxic materials
- Peach Bark (Prunus persica) increases vascular circulation, and is similar to B17 or laetrile in action, has an affinity for chronic bladder conditions and supporting cellular health
- Prickly Ash Bark (Zanthoxylum americanum) has lignan called fagarol which enhances digestion and healthy metabolic function
- Red Clover Flower (Trifolium pratense) alterative that is a gentle yet powerful blood purifier - used to support the immune system for over 100 years, relaxes nerves and the entire system
- Sarsaparilla Root, Jamaican (Smilax regelii) a blood purifier, or spring tonic, saponins in the root helps with digestion
About Only Natural Pet Herbal Remedies
Our Only Natural Pet Herbal Remedies have evolved from the work of holistic veterinarians and experienced herbalists to bring you a wide selection of natural health care products for your animal companion. Herbal formulas are easy to administer and easy for your pet to assimilate, making these treatments both simple and effective. Herbs are also great natural sources of vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, enzymes, and many other nourishing substances.
Only the finest herbs are used in our formulas, and the careful selection and blending of these herbs helps them interact synergistically for stronger, more beneficial effects. Nothing is more natural than harnessing the healing powers of the herbs and flowers around us. When ill or injured, animals in the wild have an uncanny ability to seek out and eat plants with properties that will help them heal.
Natural therapies like our herbal formulas do not just attack the symptoms of a disorder. Instead they rebuild your companion’s total health and facilitate their body’s innate ability to heal itself. When natural remedies are used in conjunction with a nutritious diet, your pet can enjoy a healthier life.
The effectiveness of Blood & System Herbal Formula, as with ANY herbal or natural remedy, varies with the health of the animal. An animal being fed a high quality diet with adequate vitamins and enzymes will respond better than an animal on a poor quality diet. Each animal’s system needs support in healing from within. Please see our article, "What You Need to Know About Your Pet’s Food," for information about feeding the best quality diet.
This product was made in a FDA-approved facility using human-grade ingredients.
Available in 2 oz and 4 oz liquid. Each 2 oz bottle contains approximately 1,050 drops, and each 4 oz bottle contains approximately 2,100 drops of the formula.Only Natural Pet brand products are 100% Guaranteed!
Review Rating: 4
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Active Ingredients - Burdock (root), Echinacea Angustifolia (root), Frangula (bark), Guaiacum (wood), Licorice (root), Oregon Grape (root), Pau D'Arco (bark), Peach (bark), Poke (root), Prickly Ash (bark), Red Clover (flower), Sarsaparilla (root)
Other Ingredients - Purified Water, Glycerin, Agave (nectar)
- This tincture may be mixed with food, applied with dropper or syringe directly into mouth, or mixed with up to 1/2 cup of warm water.
- The formula may be given in 2 doses per day if giving it in 3 doses is problematic.
For Dogs and Cats - 3 times per day, give 1 drop for every 2 pounds of body weight up to 50 pounds, plus 1 drop for every 4 pounds of body weight over 50 pounds. For example, a 70 lb. dog would be given 25 drops + 5 drops = 30 drops, three times each day (total 90 drops).
- Burdock Root may affect blood sugar levels.
- If your pet has diabetes or pancreatic cancer/insulinoma, check with a veterinarian before using this product.
- In sensitive individuals introduce slowly and reduce dosage or discontinue use if digestive upset (vomiting, diarrhea) occurs.