Natural and Safe Beef Trachea Chews for Dogs
Our Beef Tracheas are inspected and approved by USDA/FDA and national food inspection authorities. They come from free-range South American cattle that are grass-fed without growth hormones or any other unnatural additives commonly used with feed lot cattle.
Beef Trachea chews are hollow and come from the windpipe of a bull. The cartilage that lines the outside of the trachea provides the added health benefits of a naturally occurring form of glucosamine and chondroitin.
Only Natural Pet Free-Range Beef Tracheas are:
- High in Protein
- Low in Fat
- 100% Digestible
- A source of Glucosamine + Chondroitin
Did you know that our Beef Tracheas and other natural dog chews are much healthier and safer than rawhide chews?
Only Natural Pet brand products are 100% Guaranteed!
- Rawhide chews are hard to digest and can cause gas and stomach upset in your dog.
- Rawhide chews can be a choking hazard if your dog tries to swallow a large, partially chewed piece.
- Rawhide chews are often treated with bleach, lye and other harsh chemicals when they are processed.
- Rawhide chews are usually from cattle raised in feed lots where they are treated with antibiotics and growth hormones.
- Only Natural Pet Beef Tracheas are from free-range cattle never treated with antibiotics or growth hormones.
- Only Natural Pet Beef Tracheas contain beneficial nutrients such as naturally occurring glucosamine.
- Only Natural Pet Beef Tracheas are great for dental health by helping to reduce plaque and tartar build up.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: South America
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Ingredients - 100% Beef Trachea
Crude Protein (min) 49.00%
Crude Fat (min) 21.00%
Crude Fiber (max) 6.00%
Moisture (max) 11.00%