Support Your Cat or Dog's Immune System Naturally
When your pet's health has been compromised by a serious problem or as a result of normal aging, Immune Strengthener's blend of natural vitamins, herbs, antioxidants and mushrooms can provide immune system support to help maintain your dog or cat's overall health while supporting organ function.
This formula supplies a wide range of antioxidant ingredients to foster the maximum reduction of free radical damage to cells. It also includes some of the finest known immune-supportive herbal ingredients like Cat's Claw and Reishi, Shiitake and Maitake mushrooms, three of the most effective and commonly used mushrooms in Chinese herbal medicine.
One of the best selling and most popular items in our Only Natural Pet product line, Immune Strengthener consistently draws rave reviews from our customers. We hear from guardians dealing with all kinds of health issues in their pets; needing everything from general immune system and cardiovascular maintenance to liver & kidney support.
Carefully Selected Ingredients Provide Immune Support for Dogs and Cats
This immune support supplement contains ingredients, such as:
- Reishi, Shiitake, and Maitake Mushrooms: Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for centuries, these mushrooms have immune-supporting properties that have been demonstrated consistently by modern research. The immune support benefits are attributed to their high levels of polysaccharides and their effect on key white blood cells. These mushrooms are also recognized for their support of the body's normal inflammatory response as well as their antioxidant properties.
- Cat's Claw (Uncaria tomentosa): This powerful herb from the upper Amazon has supporting properties for the body's immune system and inflammatory response. Research suggests that the alkaloids present in the herb are the key to its immune-supporting properties. The alkaloids are believed to maintain white blood cell production and to help these critical cells isolate and attack foreign invaders.
- Astragalus: Another herb used in TCM, Astragalus has been employed for centuries to balance the vital energy, or qi. Astragalus has been used to help maintain normal functions of the liver, lungs, kidney, spleen, stomach and heart. The beneficial properties of Astragalus support the immune system through its antioxidant action and energy-boosting potential, and by supporting production of white blood cells.
- Vitamin C: The first scientifically recognized antioxidant, Vitamin C is the tried-and-true free radical scavenger we use to help support our immune system. Many research findings concur that Vitamin C plays a key role in supporting the direct activity of key white blood cells, and helping to support normal cells against damage, particularly damage caused by environmental toxins.
- Vitamin E: The second most widely known and used antioxidant vitamin, this fat-soluble vitamin is essential for maintaining a strong immune system, and research has consistently demonstrated its vital role in supporting healthy, normal cellular activity.
- Vitamin A: Another of the primary antioxidant vitamins, Vitamin A assists normal immune functions by maintaining white blood cell production.
- Coenzyme Q10: Well known for its cardiovascular support, this natural compound is created and used by the body in normal cell respiration, helping cells use oxygen efficiently. CoQ10 is being studied in human research, and it has been found to support immune function in patients, as well as support the heart.
- Selenium: Produces antioxidant enzymes, which help prevent free radical damage to cells. Research suggests that selenium may help maintain normal cell functioning by protecting cell membranes. Selenium is also reported to help with normal cleansing processes.
- N-acetylcysteine: Another potent antioxidant, NAC is one form of the amino acid Cysteine, and it is known for its ability to assist the body in removing highly toxic heavy metal residue from tissues, residue that increases the cell damaging activity of free radicals. NAC is one of the few antioxidant compounds that is able to penetrate and protect the cells’ mitochondria, where the main energy-producing components of cells are found. NAC is also known to support healthy liver function and healthy immune system response in the respiratory system.
- Green Tea Leaf (decaffeinated): This powerful antioxidant has protective compounds called polyphenols that neutralize free radicals in the body. Human research with green tea has shown that it maintains normal cell functioning.
Each bottle contains 90 capsules containing a pleasantly flavored powder that is easy to administer.
This product was made in an FDA-approved facility using human-grade ingredients.Only Natural Pet brand products are 100% Guaranteed!
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Shipping Weight: 0.13
Active Ingredients per Capsule:
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 50 mg
Reishi (fruit) Extract 4:1 31.25 mg
Shiitake (fruit) Extract 4:1 31.25 mg
Cat's Claw (bark) Extract 4:1 25 mg
Maitake (fruit) Extract 4:1 25 mg
Astragalus (root) Extract 4:1 12.5 mg
Decaf Green Tea (leaf) Extract 12.5 mg
N-Acety-L-Cysteine 5 mg
CoEnzyme Q10 2 mg
Selenium (from Selenomethionine) 0.02 mg
Vitamin A (as Vitamin A Acetate) 1000 IU
Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) 35 IU
Other Ingredients - Gelatin (capsule), Magnesium Sterate, Microcrystaline Cellulose, Natural Turkey Flavor
Wrap capsule in a treat or pull open and mix contents with moist food or liquid.
|Weight ||Daily Dosage|
|0 lbs - 25 lbs ||½ Capsule Twice Daily|
|25 lbs - 50 lbs ||1 Capsule Twice Daily|
|51 lbs - 100 lbs ||2 Capsules Twice Daily|
|Over 100 lbs ||3 Capsules Twice Daily|
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven, If animal's condition worsens discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.