Only Natural Pet Large Breed Feast is specially formulated for your large breed dog (50 pounds and larger). Each piece of this dry dog food features the nutrients needed for your large breed dog, including healthy hips and joints, slower metabolism, and balanced protein and fat for healthy weight management.
High quality, lean turkey and chicken is protein rich and biologically appropriate, supporting a healthy weight for your large breed dog. Grain free, complex carbohydrates, like sweet potatoes, peas and garbanzo beans, provide lasting energy and nutrient rich real fruits & vegetables supply vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Naturally derived sources of glucosamine & chondroitin support healthy hips and joints; added l-carnitine and taurine support lean muscle growth; and omega fatty acids encourage healthy skin & coat.
| || |
Large Breed Specific
- High quality poultry blend guarantees 33% protein for large breed specific protein & healthy fat levels.
- Low glycemic carbohydrates and real vegetables and fruit offer whole food sources of important vitamins and minerals.
- Natural sources of glucosamine & chondroitin supports hip & joint health and added l-carnintine & taurine supports encourages lean muscle growth.
Grain, Potato & Soy FREE
- Large Breed Feast contains NO grains, soy or potatoes. This helps keep your large breed dog at a healthy weight and prevents food allergies and sensitivities.
- This is an all-natural diet made with high quality, non-GMO ingredients and contains NO by-products, NO artificial colors, preservatives, or flavors, NO ethoxyquin, and NO ingredients from China, including vitamins and minerals.
In Partnership with Carbon Credit Capital®
From sourcing to production, every bag is completely carbon neutral. For healthy pets, people and a healthy planet.
Our PowerBoost™ Blend is a proprietary coating of superfood ingredients that offers your dog an extra boost of nutritional
benefits to support vibrant health and a long, happy life.
| || |
- High quality dry dog food made with real meat
- High protein, paleo inspired, species appropriate diet
- NO grains, soy or potato and no by-products
- Complete & balanced recipes for everyday feeding
- Species appropriate chunks of high protein, cooked meat
- Real, whole dehydrated vegetables & fruits
- Just add water for a homemade, fresh stew
- Complete & balanced, grain free and white potato free
- Made with real, raw nutrition that's minimally processed
- Just add water to rehydrate meat, fruits & vegetables
- Freeze dried raw meat for a species appropriate diet
- Complete & balanced, optimal everyday nutrition
- Very high meat content and gentle air dried processing
- Perfect protein boost for everyday meals or snack
- 90% animal protein with added parsley & pumpkin
- Ideal topper, but also a complete & balanced meal
- Completely raw, freeze dried ingredients
- Naturally rich in protein for a highly nutritious topper
- Made with high quality muscle & organ meat
- Can be served as a topper, treat or meal
Dr. Jean Hofve
Holistic Medicine and NutritionOur Products are specially formulated by our holistic veterinarian, Dr. Jean Hofve. An accomplished and respected holistic veterinarian and author, Dr. Jean has made it her life's work to improve the lives, health and well-being of our companion animals with holistic medicine and nutrition.
Watch Our Video: Benefits of NATURAL Diets
| || ||PowerFood™ is a species-appropriate, highly digestible diet based on the whole prey model of our dogs’ ancestors, but also include high-powered nutritional factors that are important for our dogs in the stressful modern age. |
- Natural poultry supplies high-quality protein our dogs crave and need for optimal health.
- Salmon oil provides the Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, which have been extensively studied for anti-inflammatory benefits. Ground flaxseed is the source of the third major Omega-3, alpha linolenic acid, as well as lignans, which have antioxidant properties.
- Apples, cranberries, and carrots have natural antioxidant content, which includes beta-carotene, lutein, anthocyanins, phenols, and bioflavonoids. Berries are well known for having the highest antioxidant content among all fruits and vegetables-cranberries being at the top of the list-and apples are right behind them.
- Two ingredients that the body uses for joint health and anti-inflammatory properties: green-lipped mussels and turmeric.
- Chicory root is a source of fructo-oligosaccharides, which nourish the gut bacteria. These bacteria play a huge role in immune system function and overall health of the body.
- Truly grain-free recipe using Made in the USA and Europe vitamin & mineral packs with NO rice hull base, which is common in other dog foods.
- Pumpkin powder provides an array of antioxidants as well as fiber.
-Dr. Jean Hofve
| || Our Holistic Healthcare Library provides expert written articles and informative videos for every aspect of your holistic pet's life || |
Only Natural Pet brand products are 100% Guaranteed!
| || |
Starting a Natural
Lifestyle with Your Pet
by Dr. Steve Sanderlin
| || |
What You Need to Know
About Your Pet's Food
by Dr. Larry Siegler
Nutrition is the foundation of good health...
for our animal companions. Diet is the most important component of your pet's health care. The best diet for your dog or cat is not unlike the best diet for you - it consists of a variety of whole foods enhanced with vitamins and minerals...
Read more >
The Paleo Diet
for Dogs & Cats
by Dr. Jean Hofve
The majority of modern commercial pet food is...
unfortunately, very far from that ideal. Rather than follow the prey model-about 50% protein, 40% fat, and 10% carbohydrate-many pet foods (especially kibble) are mostly carbohydrate and far less...
Read more >
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Large Breed Feast
INGREDIENTS: Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potato, Garbanzo Beans, Pea Protein, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Chicken Cartilage (Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Lentils, Sun Cured Alfalfa, Herring Oil, Field Peas, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Apples, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Tomato Pomace, Dried Kelp, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins [Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid], Minerals[Zinc Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate], Pumpkin, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product (source of amylase, lipase and protease), Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Pineapple Stems (source of bromelain), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), New Zealand Green Mussels, Turmeric, Rosemary Extract
Crude Protein (Min)...................33.0%
Crude Fat (Min).........................16.0%
Crude Fiber (Max)........................5.0%
Vitamin E (Min)....................60 IU/kg
Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (Min).......1.0%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (Min).......2.00%
DHA and EPA* (Min).......0.07%
Vitamin C* (Min).......150 mg/kg
L-Carnitine* (Min).......200 mg/kg
Glucosamine* (Min).......40 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate* (Min).......700 mg/kg
Direct Fed Microbials*+ (Min) ..............3.5 x1010
(E. faecium, L. acidophilus, A. niger, T. longibrachiatum, B. subtilis, in descending amounts)
Alpha Amylase .............................................800 SKB/g
(From Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger)**
Protease .............................................. 500 HUT/g
(From Aspergillus oryzae and pineapple stems)**
Lipase ........................................................140 FIP/g
(From Aspergillus oryzae)**
CALORIC CONTENT: (ME calculated, as fed): 3587 kcal/kg or 430 kcal/cup
Large Breed Feast is formulated to meet the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance.
+Direct Fed Microbials are the source of Probiotics in Only Natural Pet Powerfood Kibble.Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.**Product contains enzymes. Amylase for starch hydrolysis, Protease for protein hydrolysis, lipase for fat hydrolysis.One SKB unit is the amount of enzyme that will dextrinize starch under specific conditions (pH 5.3, 30°C).One HUT unit of proteolytic activity is defined as that amount of enzyme that produces a hydrolysate whoseabsorbance at 275 nm is the same as that of a solution containing 1.10 micrograms/L of tyrosine in 0.006N HCLacid in 1 minute under specific conditions (pH 4.7 and 40°C).One unit of enzyme activity is defined as that quantity of a standard lipase preparation (Fungi Lipase-InternationalFIP Standard) that liberates the equivalent of 1μmol of fatty acid per minute from the substrate emulsion underthe described assay conditions (pH 7.0 and 37°C).
Total Daily Feeding Guidelines
Split daily feeding between
breakfast & dinner.
Large Breed Feast
Transition to Only Natural Pet PowerFood™
Transitioning your dog to a new food is easy. Simply start by mixing 25% of
PowerFood with your dog's old food and gradually increase over 10 days.
- If you notice loose stools or an upset stomach, this is a sign to make
the transition more gradually.