This carefully selected balance of herbs was chosen for its properties that may help quiet nerves, relax the body, and heal tissues.
Herbs and Properties for Which They Were Selected
- California Poppy : (Eschscholzia californica) most commonly used for headaches, anxiety, and sleeplessness. California poppy also appears to be useful for mild cases of sleeplessness, tension, and anxiety in children. Instead of disrupting the psychological orientation of the user, it stabilizes it.
- Oat Seed: (Avena sativa) maintains the nervous system when exhausted, it is used to support against nervous debility, stress, weak nerve force, anxiety, depression and the accompanying exhaustion, and general fatigue.
- Passionflower Leaf: (Passiflora incarnata) herbalists have used passionflower as a calmative and sleeping aid for over 200 years. Relieving muscle tension, the herb lowers blood pressure and calms anxiety. They are used for their sedative and soothing properties.
- Valerian Root: (Valeriana officinalis) studies have shown significant improvement in sleep quality without morning grogginess, considered non-addictive
- Hops Flower: (Humulus lupulus) known as a nervine that may promote sleep, may help reduce excessive sexual desires
- Skullcap: (Scutellaria lateriflora) may have a calming effect, especially for worry, may help bring on a natural sleep
- Wood Betony Herb: (Stachys Officinalis) may relax muscles and nerves and help with head and face nerve discomfort
About Only Natural Pet Herbal Remedies
Our Only Natural Pet Herbal Remedies have evolved from the work of holistic veterinarians and experienced herbalists to bring you a wide selection of natural health care products for your animal companion. Herbal formulas are easy to administer and easy for your pet to assimilate, making these treatments both simple and effective. Herbs are also great natural sources of vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, enzymes, and many other nourishing substances.
Only the finest herbs are used in our formulas, and the careful selection and blending of these herbs helps them interact synergistically for stronger, more beneficial effects. Nothing is more natural than harnessing the healing powers of the herbs and flowers around us. When ill or injured, animals in the wild have an uncanny ability to seek out and eat plants with properties that will help them heal.
Natural therapies like our herbal formulas do not just attack the symptoms of a disorder. Instead they rebuild your companion’s total health and facilitate their body’s innate ability to heal itself. When natural remedies are used in conjunction with a nutritious diet, your pet can enjoy a healthier life.
The effectiveness of Relaxi-Herb Herbal Formula, as with ANY herbal or natural remedy, varies with the health of the animal. An animal being fed a high quality diet with adequate vitamins and enzymes will respond better than an animal on a poor quality diet. Each animal’s system needs support in healing from within. Please see our article, "What You Need to Know About Your Pet’s Food," for information about feeding the best quality diet.
This product was made in an FDA-approved facility using human-grade ingredients.
Available in 2 oz and 4 oz liquid. Each 2 oz bottle contains approximately 1,050 drops, and each 4 oz bottle contains approximately 2,100 drops of the formula.Only Natural Pet brand products are 100% Guaranteed!
Review Rating: 4
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Only Natural Pet
Active Ingredients - California Poppy (whole plant), Hops (flower), Oat (immature seed), Passionflower (leaf), Skullcap (aerial parts), Valerian (root), Wood Betony (whole plant)
Other Ingredients - Purified water, Glycerin, Agave (nectar)
- This tincture may be mixed with food, applied with dropper or syringe directly into mouth, or mixed with up to 1/2 cup of warm water.
- The formula may be given in 2 doses per day if giving it in 3 doses is problematic.
For Cats - Mix proper dosage (same as for dogs - by weight) in with food, do not dose directly into mouth.
For Dogs - 3 times per day, give 1 drop for every 2 pounds of body weight up to 50 pounds, plus 1 drop for every 4 pounds of body weight over 50 pounds. For example, a 70 lb. dog would be given 25 drops + 5 drops = 30 drops, three times each day (total 90 drops).
- Do not use prior to anesthesia