Shut off the shedding with PL360 Shed No More Tablets for Dogs. Featuring essential oils to support healthy skin and coat. These chewable tablets are great for dogs who suffer from unseasonal shedding.
PL360 Shed No More Tablets for Dogs are scored to assist with accuracy and ease of dosing. Your dog will appreciate the delicious beef and cheese flavor and won't even know that it's medicine!
PL360 supplements are formulated to support and promote your dog's health and overall wellness.
PL360 Shed No More Tablets for Dogs
- Natural remedy to stop excessive shedding
- Chewable beef and cheese flavored tablet for ease of administration
- Featuring essential oils to support healthy skin and coat
- Scored tablet for accuracy of dosing
Put an end to the relentless shedding with PL360 Shed No More Tablets for Dogs.
Available in 120 and 250 tablets.
Country of Origin: USA
Shed No More
Active Ingredient Per Tablet - *Proprietary Blend 225mg, Soy Lecithin Powder 150mg, Flax Seed Extract 50mg, Choline (Bitaratate) 2.5mg, Copper (Copper Sulfate) 1.25mg, Manganese (Manganese Sulfate) 1.25mg, Zinc (Zinc Oxide) 1.25mg, Niacinamide 1.25mg, Inositol 1.25mg, Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) 125IU, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) 12.5IU, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 1.25IU, Thiamine 0.125mg, Riboflavin 0.125mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 0.125mg, Selenium (Amino Acid Chelate) 2mcg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 2mcg. *A powder complex of safflower oil powder, sunflower oil powder, borage oil powder, evening primrose oil powder, fish oil powder, flaxseed powder.
Inactive Ingredients - Beef flavor powder, brewers yeast powder, cheddar cheese flavor, liver powder, magnesium stearate, cellulose, silicon dioxide, thiamine mononitrate.
- Give 1 tablet twice daily to dogs less than 25 lbs.
- Give 2 tablets twice daily to dogs 25-60 lbs.
- Give 3 tablets twice daily to dogs 61+ lbs.
Feed tablets directly to your dog or crumble and stir into food. Gradually introduce Shed No More into your pet's diet over a 10-14 day period to avoid gastrointestinal upset. Initial results should be seen in 4-6 weeks. Continue usage throughout the seasonal shedding cycle.
- Contains fish (cod, menhaden, sardines, and anchovy), crustaceans (mollusks), soy.
- For use in dogs only. In case of accidental overdose, contact your veterinarian right away. If your dog's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration right away and consult your veterinarian.
- Keep in a cool, dry place. Close tightly to keep tablets fresh. Keep out of reach of children and pets.