Pet Naturals of Vermont Hairball Soft Chews are a state-of-the-art formula that support optimal skin & hair health. The unique formulation supports skin tone and elasticity, nail strength, and hair health. In addition to supporting healthy skin and coat, hairball soft chews promote G.I. and urinary tract health.
- NOT a Laxative or Lubricant - Laxatives and lubricants should be used sparingly as they can disrupt normal feline digestion.
- Contains No Mineral Oil - Mineral oil disrupts normal digestion and blocks nutrient absorption in cats and should be used with caution.
- Contains No Herbals - Diuretic herbs in some hairball products may actually dehydrate your pet, reduce skin moisture, cause skin and coat dysfunction, and increase hairball formation.
About the Formula
Lecithin supports nail, hair, and skin health as well as skin hydration and resiliency. Healthy skin directly influences how well the hair will grow, function, and shed. Deficiencies of Lecithin can lead to loss of skin elasticity, dryness, scaliness, increased fur matting, discoloration of hair, lack of hair re-growth, and increased shedding.
Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids along with Lecithin have been added to support skin hydration, resiliency, and hair health. These Fatty Acids not only provide essential fats for skin and coat condition, but they also support the G.I. tract.
Biotin is needed for healthy hair and skin.
Zinc is involved in keratin and collagen production, which is important for hair and skin health. Zinc is required for fatty acid metabolism. It also helps maintain healthy skin tissue and hair follicles.
Cranberry Powder helps to support the urinary tract.
Available in easy-to-administer, chicken liver flavored soft chews. Chews available in Bag (30 Chews) or Bottle (160 Chews).
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Pet Naturals of Vermont
Active Ingredients (per Approximately 2 Soft Chews)
Moisture (Max) 9 %
Zinc (133 ppm) 0.4 mg
Biotin 0.026 mg
Omega 6 Fatty Acids 150 mg
Omega 3 Fatty Acids 30 mg
Inactive Ingredients - brewers dried yeast, natural chicken liver flavor, glycerin, safflower oil,whey, lecithin, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate, psyllium powder,flaxseed oil, cranberry powder, zinc proteinate, propionic acid (a preservative),mixed tocopherols (a preservative), biotin
- General Skin & Coat Health - Give 2 soft chews daily.
- Extra Support - Give 4 soft chews, twice daily, for 2-4 days.