PetAlive Allergy Itch Ease is an natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients known for their ability to soothe and relieve skin itch and allergies, as well as support the health and integrity of all cells and layers of the skin in cats and dogs. Taken internally, the ingredients in Allergy Itch Ease address acute skin problems in canines and felines, such as eczema, irritated red patches, "mottled" skin and itchiness as well as maintain sensory balance of the skin and the supply of oxygen at a cellular level.
Presented in a convenient dissolvable granule form, the tiny granules are easy to administer (even to animals that will not swallow tablets) and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve.
Allergy Itch Ease Temporarily
- Relieves itchy skin
- Stops scratching
- Soothes skin allergies
- Calms your pet
100% Homeopathic Ingredients
- Arum triph (6C) has been used for centuries to support the skin and address itchiness, burning sensation on the skin and redness. This remedy suits those animals that tend to worsen in the wind and have skin issues with the change of seasons.
- Viola tri. (6C) is known for its ability to help common afflictions of the skin, this remedy is particularly beneficial when addressing common itchiness that pops up over different parts of the body. In addition, it also helps stimulate general routine detoxification.
- Comocladia (6C) is used in homeopathy to address redness of the skin, this remedy also helps calm commonly inflamed or irritated tissue.
- Chamomilla (12C) is used as a soothing remedy for centuries, this well-known remedy in homeopathic potency suits those animals that tend to scratch during the day but more frequently at night.
- Cina (6C) is used to support the skin from the inside out on a cellular level. It is also frequently recommended for animals that tend to twitch and jump in an agitated fashion – as so often happens when your pet’s skin is itchy and irritated.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Allergy Itch Ease comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities with no fuss or bother!
Available in 20 grams. One bottle of Allergy Itch Ease (20g) and will last for approximately 30 days, depending on frequency of use and the size of your pet.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Native Remedies
Shipping Weight: 0.12
Active Ingredients - Each dose contains equal parts: Arum triph (6C) (HPUS), Chamomilla (12C) (HPUS), Cina (6C) (HPUS), Comocladia dentata (6C) (HPUS), Viola tric (6C)(HPUS)
Inactive Ingredients - Citric acid, corn starch, potassium sorbate, sucrose
- Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food.
- Initial dose: every 30 minutes for up to ten doses.
- Thereafter, three times daily.
|Pet Type ||Daily Dosage|
|Cats & Small Dogs ||Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth|
|Small to Medium Dogs ||Two pinches sprinkled into the mouth|
|Medium to Large dogs ||1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth|
How long until I see results?
Because Allergy Itch Ease is 100% homeopathic, it begins working quickly after just the first dose to temporarily soothe and calm the skin irritations, itching and inflammation. While some animals begin to show an almost immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see positive results after 3-5 days. For long-term support of the skin, PetAlive Skin and Coat Tonic is recommended.
- No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in Allergy Itch Ease and prescription medication treatment.
- However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
- Consult your vet if symptoms persist or worsen.
Prop 65 Warnings
According to Prop 65 some of these products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These products are made with herbal plants, which could absorb lead or other ingredients identified by Prop 65, from the water or soil around them. Levels can vary by batch or by plant.