Your pet's bladder is responsible for removing toxins and waste from the body. As pets age, it is common for muscles in this area to become weakened, causing urine leaks or common incontinence in both canines and felines. To support health, ensure your pet has adequate clean drinking water.
Never ignore pets who need to be let out to relieve themselves, as this puts added pressure on the kidneys and bladder. Lastly, keep your pet's immune system in tip-top shape by following healthy nutrition (organic where possible) and giving them plenty of exercise, fresh air and sunshine!
Better-Bladder Control Temporarily
- Reduces "dribbling" and bladder "accidents".
- Relieves incontinence.
- Strengthens the bladder to improve control.
- Supports the sphincter muscles of the urethra.
What is Better-Bladder Control?
- Better-Bladder Control is an FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients known for their ability to relieve incontinence and strengthen the bladder.
- The ingredients in Better-Bladder Control address acute symptoms such as frequent leaking and "accidents", while also supporting the health and integrity of the urinary system and helping to maintain bladder control.
- Cantharis (30C) is suited to pets that tend to be sensitive and shy and often have the urge to urinate, this homeopathic remedy can be used to support the bladder.
- Causticum (6C) is well known for its homeopathic use with regard to the urinary tract, this remedy is particularly useful when bladder ‘accidents’ occur while a pet is sneezing or barking
- Equisetum (6C) is used to address dull aching in the bladder, this remedy is also useful for animals that urinate a large quantity of clear watery urine - where habit as well as physical factors is the cause for frequent urination
- Ferrum phos (6X) is used frequently to address low energy, this remedy is also an effective homeopathic ingredient for pets that need bladder support.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient).
Better-Bladder Control comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to incontinent pets of all sizes and personalities with no fuss or bother!
Available in 20 grams. One bottle of Better-Bladder (20g) will last for approximately 30 days, depending on frequency of use and the size of your pet.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Native Remedies
Shipping Weight: 0.12
Active Ingredients - Each dose contains equal parts of: Cantharis 30C HPUS, Causticum 6C HPUS, Equisetum arv 6C HPUS, Ferrum phos 6C HPUS
Inactive Ingredients - Citric acid, corns starch, potassium sorbate, sucrose
- Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food.
- Initial dose - Every 30 minutes for up to ten doses. Thereafter, three times daily.
|Pet Type ||Daily Dosage|
|Cats & Small Dogs ||Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth|
|Small to Medium Dogs ||Two pinches sprinkled into the mouth|
|Medium to Large dogs ||1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth|
How long until I see results?
Because Better-Bladder Control is 100% homeopathic, it gets to work quickly after just the first dose to address acute symptoms such as frequent leaking and "accidents" and to strengthen the bladder. While some animals begin to show an almost immediate improvement that increases over time, others will begin to see results after 3-5 days.
- No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in Better-Bladder Control and prescription medication treatment.
- However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
- Consult your vet if symptoms persist or worsen.
Prop 65 Warnings
According to Prop 65 some of these products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These products are made with herbal plants, which could absorb lead or other ingredients identified by Prop 65, from the water or soil around them. Levels can vary by batch or by plant.