PetAlive Heart and Circulation Tonic is a homeopathic remedy that improves the heart and circulatory systems, including healthy circulation and strong blood vessels. Heart and Circulation Tonic is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to improve and support the strength of veins, arteries, and the heart.
- Improves healthy circulation to all parts of the body, including the brain
- Reduces the risk of heart disease by maintaining heart health
- Supports the strength of veins, arteries, and the heart
The animal heart
Your pet's body is a network of veins, arteries and capillaries – all interconnected, and all trying to complete the vital task of carrying blood to every organ. Good circulation means getting oxygen-rich blood to even the farthest tips of the body, from paws to tail!
Circulation moves blood along, enabling it to carry nutrients (food) and oxygen to all the cells of the body. Blood also carries away waste products so that they can be removed from the body. In order to support systemic health, it is therefore vital to maintain adequate circulatory functioning in the animal body.
The natural way
The heart is the most important muscle in the body, and pumps blood throughout the system, keeping all parts of the body supplied with oxygen and nutrients, while removing waste. A healthy heart and strong, clear blood vessels will keep your pet’s energy levels up and promote overall wellness and vitality – as well as protection from disease.
Heart health depends on a variety of factors. A holistic approach incorporating a healthy lifestyle, natural remedies, and regular moderate exercise can greatly support heart as well as systemic health. Natural remedies have a long history of successful use in supporting the heart and circulatory system – with animals in the wild instinctively choosing heart-friendly herbs to eat. Now you can give your domestic pets the same benefits with natural remedies especially formulated for heart health.
- Crataegus (3X) is a highly respected homeopathic remedy and has well-known cardio-tonic properties. Hawthorn works by maintaining a healthy energy supply to the heart and supporting its pumping ability. Hawthorn also has strong anti-oxidant properties to support artery health and strength. Numerous recent studies have confirmed the benefits of Hawthorn on the health of the cardiovascular system.
- Arnica (3X) is an effective homeopathic ingredient when used internally for supporting heart health, especially in elderly pets.
- Kali phos (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt with many therapeutic benefits. Regular use of Kali phos can help to maintain a regular heart beat and support healthy blood pressure within the normal range, also supporting healthy blood flow to the brain. This tissue salt is also an extremely effective nervous system tonic.
- Calc flour (6C) is another biochemic tissue salt which has excellent toning properties, helping to support the strength, flexibility and elasticity of all body tissue, including the veins and arteries of the circulatory system.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Heart and Circulation Tonic comes in convenient, dissolvable granule form. Safe and easy to administer, these pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on your pet’s tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth – making them easy to administer. Due to the unique manufacturing formulation, Heart and Circulation Tonic may be safely used on its own or along with prescription medications.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever.
Available in 20 grams. One bottle will last for 15 - 30 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Native Remedies
Shipping Weight: 0.12
Active Ingredients - Arnica 3X HPUS, Calc fluor 6C HPUS, Kali phos 6C HPUS, Lachesis 30C HPUS
Inactive Ingredients - Citric acid, corn starch, potassium sorbate, sucrose
|Pet Type ||Daily Dosage|
|Cats & Small Dogs ||Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth|
|Small to Medium Dogs ||Two pinches sprinkled into the mouth|
|Medium to Large dogs ||1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth|
How long until I see results?
Because Heart and Circulation Tonic is 100% homeopathic, it supports the animal body on a cellular level – getting to work upon the first dose to support the cardiovascular system and promote energy. While some animals need only a single dose, others may require additional doses, depending on factors such as the age and size of the animal. Response times vary from animal to animal, based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some animals begin to show an almost immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 days.
Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing. Please discuss the options with your holistic vet if your pet is also taking chronic heart medication. Medication should not be stopped suddenly except under medical supervision. If you are unsure of a diagnosis, please consult your vet before beginning home treatment. Heart and Circulation Tonic can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in Heart and Circulation Tonic and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
Prop 65 Warnings
According to Prop 65 some of these products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These products are made with herbal plants, which could absorb lead or other ingredients identified by Prop 65, from the water or soil around them. Levels can vary by batch or by plant.