PetAlive Immunity and Liver Support capsules contain a combination of specially selected herbs known for their ability to cleanse and purify the system, support immune functioning, and maintain liver health. Used as a general tonic, Immunity and Liver Support capsules will help to keep your pet in peak health.
Use PetAlive Immunity & Liver Support to
- Support healthy immune functioning
- Maintain liver health and functioning and aid in systemic cleansing
- Act as a tonic for the lymphatic system
- Support healthy hemoglobin levels
- Promote vitality and balance in the body
- Taraxacum officinalis (Dandelion) is known to contain bitter principles which have a beneficial effect on the liver and digestive system.*Dandelion is also a source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, C, various B Vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It supports liver and gall bladder functioning and helps to maintain fluid balance and healthy blood pressure levels in the body.
- Echinacea purpurea is well known for its excellent benefits for immune functioning. Used as a natural immune system tonic, Echinacea also helps to support the lymphatic system. Regular use can help to keep your pet healthy and support a well functioning immune system. One study investigated Echinacea specifically for its supportive immune action in dogs.
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) is also called 'Indian ginseng' and is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, assisting with growth, health and vigor. Regular use can help to nourish the blood and support healthy hemoglobin levels. This herb is often recommended as a systemic and restorative tonic. Animal studies have shown its supportive function of the heart and overall health and specific supportive action on the animal Liver and Kidneys.
- Sylibum marianus (Milk Thistle) is regarded as one of the most important herbal liver tonics and restoratives and use of Milk Thistle may be traced back more than 2000 years. Milk Thistle has been subject to many clinical trials which clearly demonstrate its effectiveness. It is frequently recommended to support the health and functioning of the liver. Scientific analysis of Milk Thistle shows that it contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the therapeutic benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a well known anti-oxidant. This would have a direct impact on maintaining the overall systemic health of your pet as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
This product contains Milk Thistle, which may interfere with the update of P450 drugs.
Available in 60 capsules. One bottle of Immunity and Liver Support contains 60 capsules and will last for 15-60 days, depending on the size of your pet.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Native Remedies
Shipping Weight: 0.12
Active Ingredients - Dandelion (aerial parts), Echinacea (aerial parts), Ashwagandha (root), Milk Thistle (seed)
Other Ingredients - Vegetable cellulose
The capsules may be given whole or opened and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
|Pet Type ||Daily Dosage|
|Cats & Small Dogs ||1/2 Capsule Twice Daily|
|Small to Medium Dogs ||One Capsule Twice Daily|
|Medium to Large dogs ||One to Two Capsules Twice Daily|
How long until I see results?
Response times vary from animal to animal, depending on many factors. As with all good tonics, continued benefits to health and vitality should be seen with regular use.
- Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
Prop 65 Warnings
According to Prop 65 some of these products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These products are made with herbal plants, which could absorb lead or other ingredients identified by Prop 65, from the water or soil around them. Levels can vary by batch or by plant.