PetAlive Kidney Support is a 100% safe, natural remedy formulated by a team of experts in the field of natural medicine.
Used regularly, Kidney Support will promote kidney functioning, support healthy blood pressure within the normal range and encourage excretion of waste products - thus providing support for optimum performance of the canine or feline urinary tract system!
Kidney Support contains herbal ingredients especially selected to address canine & feline kidney health and provide support to the urinary tract system.
Kidney Support is presented in a concentrated tincture formula, making it easy to administer disguised in their food or favorite treat. The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended
Use PetAlive Kidney Support to
- Promote urinary tract health
- Support kidney function
- Support water balance and fluid regulation
- Support the kidneys in carrying out the natural function of converting Vitamin D to its active form
- Encourage the production of certain hormones including those involved in red blood cell formation and blood pressure regulation
- Encourage the excretion of waste products produced during metabolic activities in the body
A Natural Filter in the Urinary System
The kidneys have a number of very important life-sustaining functions. These include excretion, fluid conservation, and endocrine processes. The kidneys filter waste products from the bloodstream, so that they may be excreted from the body in the urine.
They kidneys act as natural ‘sieves’ of the body, filtering out goodness from ingested food and liquids and leaving waste to be excreted. Animals cannot function properly if their systems are not ‘clean’ of toxins. The kidneys also produce hormones, including erythropoietin, which stimulates the bone marrow to produce new red blood cells.
The Natural Way
There are a number of things that we can do for our pets to prolong the healthy functioning of the kidneys. Make sure that your pet always has access to fresh, clean water. Make sure that dogs have the opportunity to urinate often and cats have access to a clean litter tray, so that they do not have to hold the urine in for unnecessarily long periods of time.
Feed a good natural diet low in salt and phosphorous. As your pet gets older, regular check ups at the vet are advised so that progress of the kidneys can be monitored. Our pets are exposed to a variety of toxins that are particularly harmful to the kidneys.
100% Herbal Ingredients
- Arctium lappa (Burdock) is widely known as a systemic cleanser and blood purifier, Burdock is also an effective digestive tonic and helps to support healthy blood sugar regulation. It is also well known for its ability to maintain balance in body fluid levels and can help the kidneys in their natural action of flushing out toxins. Burdock has also shown positive results in helping to maintain blood sugar levels within the normal range.
- Taraxacum officinalis (Dandelion) is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, and C, as well as various B Vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It helps naturally to promote a healthy appetite and may also support the maintenance of blood sugar levels within the normal range due to its positive effects on fluid balance.
- Galium aperine (Cleavers) is an herb which has been used in folk medicine for many centuries as a cleansing tonic, lymphatic cleanser and blood purifier. Regular use helps to support all mechanisms of the urinary system.
Available in 50 ml. One bottle of Kidney Support will last approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.
Review Rating: 4
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Native Remedies
Shipping Weight: 0.3
Ingredients - Burdock (root), Cleavers (aerial parts), Dandelion (aerial parts)
Other Ingredients - Vegetable glycerin, deionized water, natural flavors
The drops may be mixed into a small amount of food or added to a bit of water and syringed into your pet’s mouth.
|Pet Type ||Daily Dosage|
|Cats & Small Dogs ||2 - 3 Drops 2 to 3 times a day|
|Small to Medium Dogs ||5 - 10 Drops 2 to 3 times a day|
|Medium to Large dogs ||10 - 15 Drops 2 to 3 times a day|
How long until I see results?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors and some animals will respond sooner than others. When used regularly, Kidney Support should provide systemic support within the first week. Over time Kidney Support will then act in a supportive capacity to systemic balance and harmony in the urinary system.
Prop 65 Warnings
According to Prop 65 some of these products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These products are made with herbal plants, which could absorb lead or other ingredients identified by Prop 65, from the water or soil around them. Levels can vary by batch or by plant.