PetAlive Parasite Dr. is a 100% herbal remedy specially formulated for the healthy and effective expulsion of intestinal parasites such as roundworm, and tape worm. Containing herbs especially chosen for their known anti parasitic, antiseptic and bactericidal properties, Parasite Dr. can help to rid your pet of unhealthy infestations of internal parasites without the unwanted side effects sometimes associated with synthetic parasite medication. As an added bonus, Parasite Dr. also helps to cleanse the system and contains herbs with antifungal properties, thus helping to reduce systemic yeast infections which compromise health and weaken immune functioning.
Regular use of Parasite Dr. will help to
- Expel internal parasites like roundworm and tape worm
- Restore digestive health after parasitic infection
- Calm and soothe the digestive system
- Reduce parasite-related problems like restlessness and malnutrition
- Cleanse and detox the digestive system and improve digestive functioning
- Reduce the symptoms of flatulence, nausea and bloating
- Protect against bacterial infection
- Reduce yeast overgrowth in the digestive tract
- Act as a tonic for the entire digestive system
How do I know if my pet has worms?
Vomiting, persistent dry cough, swollen abdomen, anemia, diarrhea, persistent scratching around the anus, weight loss, eating a great deal without putting on weight, breathing problems, bad breath
Weight loss, gastrointestinal disturbances, diarrhea, anemia, scratching, particularly around the base of the tail, vomiting, mild to severe coughing, eating a great deal without putting on weight, bad breath
In some cases, apart from slight irritation, your pet may not be too concerned about a mild worm infestation. However a number of internal parasites can be life threatening, particularly in large numbers. Some pets may even develop a hypersensitivity to worms, which can cause serious complications. If you are concerned about your pet’s symptoms consult a holistic vet for advice before resorting to over-the-counter remedies.
Parasite Dr. Formula contains the following 100% herbal ingredients
- Artemisia absinthinium: (also called Wormwood) is a very well respected herb in both Eastern and Western herbal medicine. It is an excellent digestive tonic, helps to expel worms and has calmative and antibiotic properties.
- Eugenia caryophyllata: (Cloves) One of the strongest antibacterial spices, with anti parasitic, antiseptic and bactericidal properties, cloves also contain strong detoxifying agents and can alleviate nausea, vomiting and flatulence.
- Azadirachta indica: (Neem) This tree is highly prized for making furniture as the wood is worm resistant. For the same reason, it is a highly prized Ayurvedic medicine. It has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties and helps to expel worms and cleanse the system. Neem is also used to treat malaria.
- Ruta graveolens: (also known as the Herb of Grace) Rue has been used for centuries for a variety of medicinal purposes, including high blood pressure, rheumatism, arthritis, epilepsy, asthma and cramps. It is included in our Parasite protector capsules for its ability to expel intestinal worms.
- Rice powder: Inactive ingredient
Parasite Dr. contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Available in 60 capsules
Depending on the size of your pet, Parasite Dr will last 15 - 60 days.