DoubleBack Harness is a strength-rated harness with a performance fit contoured athletic cut. When strength-rated safety is a requirement, reach for the DoubleBack Harness. This strength-rated belay harness will open up areas that were previously difficult for dogs to access, while providing an increased level of safety, comfort, and convenience.
- Strength-rated to 2,000lbf or 8.9kN
- Four strength-rated, anodized aluminum lace-back buckles
- Strength-rated webbing throughout
- Strength-rated, adjustable martingale for a customized fit
- Strength-rated tie-in point for easy rope attachment
- Padded belly support, adjustable frame, and leg loops for steady weight dispersion
- Leg loops tuck away for increased mobility during approach
- Helping dogs up and down steep and rocky terrain
Country of Origin: Phillippines
Manufacturer: Ruff Wear
Size Chart and Instructions
Girth - Measurement around the widest part of the rib cage
|Size ||Dog Girth|
|X-Small ||17" - 24" ||43 - 61 cm|
|Small ||24" - 29" ||61 - 74cm|
|Medium ||29" - 34" ||74 - 86cm|
|Large ||34" - 42" ||86 - 107cm|
Proper Harness Fitting
- Feed the end of the webbing strap through the front lace-back buckle, pulling tight so the bottom panel is snug against the dog's belly. Take the end of the webbing and lace it back through the buckle. If your webbing is not laced back over the buckle, it is incorrect and not safe or secure.
- Repeat process for the rear buckle and strap, making sure to lace back the webbing. Ensure the belly panel is centered under the dog's belly by sliding the panel to the right or left as needed.
- Adjust the martingale straps to fine-tune the placement of the martingale plate and belly panel. The martingale plate should be centered over the dog's sternum. The belly panel should begin directly behind the dog's front legs so that the rear girth strap fits across the back of the rib cage.
- One at a time, wrap the back leg loop behind the dog's back leg and bring the webbing up and around the inside of the leg to meet the lace-back buckle on the hip panel. Feed the webbing through the buckle and then lace the webbing back through the buckle.
- Hand wash
- Cold water
- Mild soap
- Air dry away from direct sunlight
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Store in a dry, dark place
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry before storing
- Keep harness away from corrosive substances, sharp objects, and abrasive surfaces
- Always check harness for any damage before use
This item will ship separately from other items:
- This item will ship directly from
the manufacturer and arrive separate from other items on your order.
- You will only be able to select FedEx
Ground as a shipping method.
- This item is only available for shipment in the United States.
- This item cannot be shipped to a PO Box.
If you are ordering other items that you would like shipped via an express shipping method, we recommend you place a separate order for those items.