Sentry Pheromone Calming Collars mimic the pheromone that the mother dog or cat produces to calm and reassure her puppies or kittens. The calming lavender and chamomile scent provides a soothing fragrance. Pets recognize these pheromones throughout life. It mimics the natural way to help dogs and cats cope with new and fearful situations. Convenient alternative to diffusers which are limited for use in the confines of a designated room. Good Behavior collar goes where your dog or cat goes whether it is at home or on the go!
Proven to Modify Problems Such as:
- Separation Anxiety
- Excessive Meowing
- Destructive Behavior
- Inappropriate Marking
Common Cause of Behavioral Problems
- Separation anxiety
- Going for walks
- Visits to the groomer
- Puppy socialization
- Boarding and grooming
- New baby
Benefits of Pheromone Calming Collars
- Helps alleviate fear of traveling
- Helps manage separation anxiety problems
- Helps pets cope with loud noises or holiday stress
- Helps pets feel more comfortable at the vet or in kennels
- Can be used without long-term effects
- Acts as a first line intervention rather than using powerful prescription medicines
- Can be given to all ages and to all breeds
- Effective & Safe
Each collar is designed to last up to 30 days. Fits dogs and puppies with neck sizes of up to 23". Available in 15" length for cats. Made in the USA and weighs 1.2 oz. (34 g).
Country of Origin: USA
Inert Ingredients 94.00%
Directions for Use
Place the collar around your pet’s neck, adjusting it to fit comfortably. The collar should be worn loosely and when fastened, a properly fitted collar will slide snugly over the pet's head when the collar is removed. Cut off the excess portion of the collar. If your pet is growing, you may wish to leave 2-3' for extra adjustment if needed.
The collar is designed to release powder when it is first put on your pet, which will activate the pheromones. Wash your hands after placing the collar on your pet. The effects of the collar will last up to 30 days. If you are using the collar only occasionally, you may wish to store it in a sealed plastic bag when not in use to prolong its effectiveness.
Please Note: Cautions
- Remove the collar before shampooing your dog or cat and replace the collar once your pet's coat is dry.
- Do not use the collar on dogs or cats with extensive skin lesions.
- The Good Behavior Pheromone Collar is not a pharmaceutical product.