Give your growing pup the nutrition he needs to grow up big and strong with Sojos Complete Puppy Food.
Sojos Complete Puppy Food is gluten-free, grain-free and specially formulated with real, freeze-dried raw meat to give your puppy the species appropriate diet he was designed to eat. Freeze-dried raw meat is never cooked, so it retains the essential fatty acids, amino acids, protein and digestive enzymes that conventional diets often lack, meaning every meal is working to enhance your puppy's growth and wellness. Simply scoop, soak and serve!
Simply add water to Sojos Complete Puppy Food and give your precious puppy an amazing feast that's backed with superfoods, essential vitamins and minerals.
Sojos Complete Puppy Food
- Made with quality, freeze-dried raw meat
- Gluten-free and grain-free with no artificial colors or flavors
- Complete, balanced and species appropriate for puppies
- Safely made in small batches in the USA
- Each 1 lb bag makes 7 lbs of fresh food; Each 4 lb bag makes 28 lbs of fresh food
Discover raw food's unparalleled health benefits in a simple to use format with Sojos Complete Puppy Food.
Available as a delicious Turkey and Salmon Recipe in a 1 lb (makes 7 lbs of food) or 4 lb (makes 28 lbs of food) bags.
Review Rating: 5
Country of Origin: USA
Turkey and Salmon
Ingredients - Turkey, Sweet Potatoes, Whole Egg, Flax Seeds, Carrots, Apples, Coconut, Salmon, Cranberries, Tricalcium Phosphate, Celery, Bananas, Pumpkin, Spinach, Fenugreek Seeds, Kelp, Vitamins & Minerals
Calorie Content (ME calculated, as fed) - 3780 kcal/kg, 423 kcal/cup
Crude Protein (min) 28.0%
Crude Fat (min) 16.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 5.5%
Moisture (max) 12.0%
DHA (min) 0.05%
Suggested Feeding Guide
- Combine Sojos Complete with water.
- Let soak in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (preferably overnight) and serve.
- You can mix a four-day batch ahead of time and refrigerate in a sealed container or keep larger batches in the freezer.
- Shake bag occasionally to keep ingredients mixed. For adult and geriatric dogs we recommend once-a-day feeding.
- For puppies we recommend twice-a-day feeding. (For twice-a-day feeding, split the amounts below in half.) Measurements are listed in cups.
|Weight ||Components ||6-12 wks ||4-6 mos ||7-9 mos ||10-12 mos|
|1-10 lbs ||Sojos (cups) ||1/3 - 2 ||1/3 - 1&frac23 ||1/4 - 1&frac13 ||1/4 - 1|
| ||Water (cups) ||1/3 - 2 ||1/3 - 1&frac23 ||1/4 - 1&frac13 ||1/4 - 1|
|11-20 lbs ||Sojos (cups) ||2 - 3¼ ||1¾ - 2¾ ||1½ - 2&frac13 ||1¼ - 2|
| ||Water (cups) ||2 - 3¼ ||1¾ - 2¾ ||1½ - 2&frac13 ||1¼ - 2|
|21-30 ||Sojos (cups) ||3¼ - 4&frac13 ||2¾ - 3¾ ||2&frac13 - 3¼ ||2 - 2¾|
| ||Water (cups) ||3¼ - 4&frac13 ||2¾ - 3¾ ||2&frac13 - 3¼ ||2 - 2¾|
- These amounts are only general guidelines.
- Individual requirements will vary depending upon various factors such as metabolism, daily activity, health, genetics, and environment.
- It is crucial to switch your animal to Sojos gradually. We recommend at least a two-week transition (4-6 weeks for older, ill, or finicky animals). Start with just a tiny bit of Sojos and water mixed with the food you’re currently using and gradually increase each day as you decrease your pet’s old food.
Sojourner Farms believes in feeding variety, and thus encourage adding veggies and other healthy foods to Sojos. For small animals mix in a teaspoon of chopped veggies per meal. Add 1/4 to 1/2 cup or more for larger animals. Recommended vegetables include chopped greens, carrots, and other natural foods such as cooked rice, yogurt, or eggs. Avoid citrus fruits, onions, and spicy foods.