Keep your canine companion going with VetClassics Blood & Energy Supplement.
VetClassics Blood & Energy Supplement is a natural dietary supplement recommended for active dogs, pregnant dogs or dogs suffering from significant blood loss, post surgical weakness or after-birthing recovery. Fatigue and loss of energy in a pet are often associated with aging, anemia, stress, illness, or trauma to the body. One of the most prevalent causes of energy loss in animals is poor dietary habits over an extended period of time. Domesticated animals that are fed most commercial pet foods tend to show a decline in general health and a metabolism imbalance. Supplements can help to naturally realign a pet's body, helping them to regain their healthy status and recover from illness more quickly.
VetClassics Blood & Energy Supplement contains ingredients rich in RNA/DNA, iron and vitamin B12, which are essential for the formation of hemoglobin. Higher levels of hemoglobin help increase the supply of oxygen and improve a dog's level of energy and vitality. Ideal for geriatric support of older dogs.
VetClassics Blood & Energy Supplement for dogs is designed to help support the health of the blood and the blood forming organs, such as the spleen, liver, bone marrow, and kidneys. The beneficial herbs used in this formula have been used by herbalists for many centuries and are very popular today with naturopathic, homeopathic, and holistic physicians and veterinarians. Eight blood tonic herbs are now available in one tablet to help dogs suffering from blood loss due to surgery or parasitism, dogs with hemolytic anemia, or active dogs who race, run, compete, or hunt. Featuring ingredients like, Yellow Dock, Red Clover, and Red Raspberry that support the functions of the liver, gall bladder, and immune system.
VetClassics Blood & Energy Supplement
- Supports energy and vitality
- Helps formation of hemoglobin and myoglobin
- Helpful for active, pregnant or recovering dogs
- Made in the USA
- NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) certified
Support your dog's endurance and vitality with VetClassics Blood & Energy Supplement.
Available in a bottle of 120 Chewable Tablets
Review Rating: 5
Country of Origin: USA
Shipping Weight: 0.61
One Tablet Guaranteed to Contain
Brewer's Dried Yeast 150 mg
Angelica Sinensis 105 mg
Yellow Dock 105 mg
Chlorella 105 mg
Alfalfa 105 mg
Lycium Extract 53 mg
Ligusticum 53 mg
Raspberry Leaf 53 mg
Red Clover 53 mg
Spirulina 50 mg
Proprietary Vitamin Blend (d-Methionine, Niacin, Potassium, Pyridoxine Hcl, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Vit A, Vit B12, Vit D3, Vit E) 22.5 mg
Proprietary Mineral Blend (Cobalt, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Zinc) 15 mg
Ingredients - Dicalcium Phosphate, Distilled Monoglycerides, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Oil.
- Tablets may be given orally or mixed with food with moist food.
- Responses to natural dietary supplements may vary by animal.
|Pet Type ||Weight ||Daily Dosage|
|Dog ||Up to 50 lbs ||1 Tablet Twice Daily|
| ||51 lbs - 100 lbs ||2 Tablets Twice Daily|
| ||Over 100 lbs ||3 Tablets Twice Daily|
What to Expect
- Because this formula is a nutritional supplement designed to assist and support the formation of healthy blood cells, expect some improvement in 3 to 6 weeks.
- It takes about 3 months for the body to create new healthy blood cells.
- There are many steps to the process of creating healthy blood cells and the herbal ingredients will help facilitate each stage of healing.
- For severe blood loss and extreme acute conditions the dosage on the bottle can be doubled for 2 weeks.
- Over dosage would manifest in soft stools or vomiting, if the dog has already been vomiting and has an empty stomach. Best taken with food.
- Because many dogs are allergic to drugs, foods, grains, grasses, and pollens, it is possible to develop urticaria with itching.
- For dogs with a history of allergies use low doses once per day for 3 days.
- If no problems are observed, then proceed with the dosage on the bottle.