We cannot control the air our pets breathe, but we can control the food our pets eat and we can provide our pets with antioxidants and bioflavonoids, compounds that help support DNA and the immune system. Proper cellular support only occurs when the animal’s immune system is supported; therefore, maintaining the animal’s immune system is essential. Mushrooms are shown to offer both immune support and cellular support.
Available in 120 Tablets
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Shipping Weight: 0.93
Reishi Mushroom 578 mg
Shiitake Mushroom 446 mg
Turkey Tail Mushroom 150 mg
Vitamin C 60 mg
Maitake Mushroom 95 mg
N-acetylcysteine 79 mg
Coenzyme Q-10 1 mg
Selenium 26 mcg
Vitamin A 1050 I.U.
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 53 I.U.
Ingredients - Brewer's Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dried Whey Solubles, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Salt, Silicon Dioxide.
- Supplementation can begin with a high dosage until tumors regress and condition improves, after which, dosage can be reduced by 50% to maintain the health status.
- Unless remission is longer than 6 months, it is recommended to continue giving these supplements to facilitate the functions of the immune system and help prevent recurrence.
- Given orally between meals or crumbled and mixed with moist food.
- When a dog's immune system is being severely challenged, additional support can be given by doubling the suggested amount for 3-6 months.
- Responses to natural dietary supplements may vary by animal.
|Weight ||Daily Dosage|
|Up to 25 lbs ||1/2 Tablet Twice Daily|
|26 lbs to 50 lbs ||1 Tablet Twice Daily|
|51 lbs to 100 lbs ||2 Tablets Twice Daily|
|Over 100 lbs ||3 Tablets Twice Daily|
What to Expect
- With conventional treatment, a lessening of side effects, longer remission, and greater survival rates depending upon the severity of the tumors and duration of supplementation may be observed.
- Without conventional treatment, regression or inhibition of tumor growth may be observed after a 6-8 week time frame.
- Longer survival rates and better quality of life may also be observed.