Support incontinence for your canine companion with VetClassics Incontinence Supplement.
Urinary incontinence may be caused by an underdeveloped urinary system or may arise as a part of the aging process. Estrogen deficiency is the most common cause of incontinence in spayed female dogs and may result in weakened muscles in the bladder and sphincter causing urine leakage. VetClassics Incontinence Supplement features bovine ovary powder that nutritionally provides natural estrogens and works synergistically with the phytoestrogens provided by licorice, wild yam and other ingredients. Research indicates that phyto-estrogens may help maintain the bladder and sphincter muscles and improve muscle tone.
VetClassics Incontinence Supplement is helpful for spayed female dogs with estrogen deficiency, dogs with incontinence due to early spaying that results in incontinence in young female dogs and dogs with incontinence due to kidney function insufficiency in female dogs.
VetClassics Incontinence Supplement
- Provides phytoestrogens
- Botanicals support muscle tone of bladder and sphincter
- Supports incontinence
- Made in the USA
- NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) certified
Available in a bottle of 120 chewable tablets.
Review Rating: 4
Country of Origin: USA
Shipping Weight: 0.58
Each Tablet Contains
Wild Yam Root 315 mg
Bee Pollen 210 mg
Rehmannia 158 mg
Angelica Sinensis (Dong Quai) 79 mg
Psoralea 79 mg
Glandalai (beef ovarian extract) 53 mg
Licorice 21 mg
Ingredients (listed alphabetically) - Dicalcium Phosphate, Distilled Monoglycerides, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Silicon Dioxide.
- Tablets may be given orally or crumbled and mixed with moist food.
- Responses to natural dietary supplements may vary by animal.
|Weight ||Daily Dosage|
|Up to 50 lbs ||1 Tablet Twice Daily|
|51 to 75 lbs ||2 Tablets Twice Daily|
|Over 75 lbs ||3 Tablets Twice Daily|
- For pets receiving Chinese or Western herbs for the treatment of Kidney insufficiency Genesis Resources Canine Incontinence Formula can be given concurrently with most other formulas without side effects.
- As with any estrogen therapy, it is possible to have an onset of estrus, especially if DES is administered concurrently; dosages then may be adjusted downward.