Provide your pup with maximum joint support with VetClassics Joint Support Plus Supplement.
VetClassics Joint Support Plus Supplement features a synergistic blend of Glucosamine Sulfate, Perna Mussel, Sea Cucumber, MSM, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory herbs. Each ingredient works together to provide maximum support for your dog's joints. VetClassics Joint Support Plus supplement is rich in multiple sources of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) including Chondroitin -4- & -6- sulfates, this formula provides vital nutritional building blocks for synovial fluid, cartilage and connective tissues. Antioxidant vitamins and minerals scavenge free radicals that result from joint degeneration. Recommended for dogs suffering from joint discomfort, stiffness, lameness and inflammation.
VetClassics Joint Support Plus Supplement
- Rich in multiple sources of glycosaminoglycans
- Specially designed to support dogs with joint issues
- Made in the USA
- NASC (National Animal Supplement Council) certified
Keep your pup moving with ease with VetClassics Joint Support Supplement.
Available in 120 Tablets.
Review Rating: 4.5
Country of Origin: USA
Shipping Weight: 0.85
Each Tablet Contains
Manganese 11 mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 53 I.U.
Glucosamine Sulfate 420 mg
Vitamin C 263 mg
Perna Mussel (Green Lipped Mussel is a source of natural Chondroitin) 210 mg
MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) 210 mg
Sea Cucumber - a source of natural Chondroitin 105 mg
Polygonum 53 mg
Angelica Sinesis 26 mg
Rehmannia 26 mg
Alfalfa Powder 26 mg
Ingredients - Dicalcium Phosphate, Distilled Monoglycerides, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Silicon Dioxide, Sucrose.
- Given orally or crumbled and mixed with moist food.
- Responses to natural dietary supplements may take up to 4 weeks and may vary by animal.
- DOUBLE the daily amount for the first 4-6 weeks.
|Weight ||Daily Dosage|
|Up to 25 lbs ||1/2 Tablet Daily|
|26 to 50 lbs ||1/2 Tablet Twice Daily|
|51 to 75 lbs ||1 Tablet Twice Daily|
|76 to 100 lbs ||1 1/2 Tablets Twice Daily|
|Over 100 lbs ||2 Tablets Twice Daily|
What to Expect
- Clients should notice improvement within 3-6 weeks.
- Pain medication may be reduced as patients feel better.
- For clients who want an alternative pain remedy to drugs, Resources Pain Plus with natural anti-inflammatory herbs can be added to the therapy plan.
- No side effects.
- Rarely, a dog with an existing condition such as chronic bowel disease may experience diarrhea or soft stools for a few days.
- Once symptoms are reduced and plateau a decreased dosage can be prescribed for long term care.